• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Schiff is committing "Presidential harassment"

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump on Schiff: "He's a political Hack"

Trump appears to be drunk on power. I find it amusing that Trump is pretending to not know Adam Schiff, the leader on the house intelligence committee. That he pretends is silly. It strikes me as rather childish. Let's be clear, there is no way in hell Trump doesn't know who Adam Schiff is. What kind of president is this?

Now then, Mr. Schiff is just doing his job. The midterms spoke, Dems are now controlling the house with a mandate is to keep the prez in check by monitoring his wild, chaotic, petulant, childish, quixotic and dangerous impulses, as well as other important duties, which is the will of the people.

Trump doesn't understand this. He will learn, very soon.

Last edited:
Trump on Schiff: "He's a political Hack"

Trump appears to be drunk on power. I find it amusing that Trump is pretending to not know Adam Schiff, the leader on the house intelligence committee. That he pretends is silly. It strikes me as rather childish. Let's be clear, there is no way in hell Trump doesn't know who Adam Schiff is. What kind of president is this?

Now then, Mr. Schiff is just doing his job. The midterms spoke, Dems are now controlling the house with a mandate is to keep the prez in check by monitoring his wild, chaotic, petulant, childish, quixotic and dangerous impulses, as well as other important duties, which is the will of the people.

Trump doesn't understand this. He will learn, very soon.

yawn...Trumps attacks are pathetic and pitiful. No one is scared of him. No one.

Presidential Harassment.

That's a new one.

But hey, nothing makes Trump or his supporters happier than when they get to roll over and play the victim.

All that nonsense about everyone else playing "the victim card" is simply projection.

I feel strangely carefree. My new motto is "Let go and let the Congressional Democrats."

I was feeling hypervigilant, but now that Pelosi and crew have taken the reins and shown themselves to be up to the task of managing Trump, I can relax and spend more time thinking about other things in my life.

I feel strangely carefree. My new motto is "Let go and let the Congressional Democrats."

I was feeling hypervigilant, but now that Pelosi and crew have taken the reins and shown themselves to be up to the task of managing Trump, I can relax and spend more time thinking about other things in my life.
Well, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

They still have a long, long way to go in holding this president accountable.

Yeah, dems winning the house was a real shot in the arm, much needed for our collective psyches. Love seeing Pelosi, Cummings, Schiff, Swalwell, Nadler, etc., now having the upper hand. Sweet!

:)

Trump and the Republicans are simply finding out what it's like to be an abused minority.

We warned conservatives that their heavy handed uses of committee power over the past ten years would eventually come back to haunt them, and we're seeing that prophecy come true in Schiff's new powers.

Presidential harassment? LMAO!

It's called "Constitutional Congressional Oversight", Mr. President!

What a wuss!

Presidential harassment? LMAO!

It's called "Constitutional Congressional Oversight", Mr. President!

What a wuss!
As I said, it seems Republicans can't take the Republican treatment.

Trump and the Republicans are simply finding out what it's like to be an abused minority.

We warned conservatives that their heavy handed uses of committee power over the past ten years would eventually come back to haunt them, and we're seeing that prophecy come true in Schiff's new powers.

The better people not only dont conduct abuse, they also dont stay silent as others abuse, because abuse is wrong.

You were supposed to understand that.

The better people not only dont conduct abuse, they also dont stay silent as others abuse, because abuse is wrong.

Have you ever thought about trying to make sense?

I agree.

So far every time Trump tried to screw with Pelosi, she came back over the top and spanked him.

- Trump throws the country into shutdown; she holds her caucus steady until he cries "uncle" and relents!

- Trump sends her a letter that he will go to the House to give the SOTU addresse; she immediately pulls the invite!

- Trump threatens during the SOTU that there will be no legislating he's if investigated; the next morning she launches in-depth investigations!

She's doing exactly what the People demanded via the midterms (stop Trump), and I too am happy to give her the room she needs to do her stuff!

So "Let's all be thugs" is where you are at?

Ah, so by saying that, you admit that Trump is a thug ( because your sentence would not make sense, otherwise ).

yawn...Trumps attacks are pathetic and pitiful. No one is scared of him. No one.
I think Pelosi beating Trump down during the shutdown, has caused a subtle shift in the dynamics.

Up until then, it was easy for Trump to play the bully because the Republicans cowered at his every word. But now with Pelosi, Trump has to face a co-equal. Which means of the two equals, the one that's smartest and shrewdest will prevail. And I'm not sure Trump has it in him.

So SOMEBODY has to be better, it just doesn't have to be Republicans?

Did you type that with a straight face?

Ah, so by saying that, you admit that Trump is a thug ( because your sentence would not make sense, otherwise ).

How about we pal around a bit and have a beer or two agreeing that better behavior is a good thing and that the people who provide it are better people?

Maybe we take a few hits off of my bong and I will cook you something awesome to eat.

Then after that we can satisfy your TRUMPITY-TRUMP-TRUMP cravings.

I am ready for what's next.

And fun.

Last edited:
So SOMEBODY has to be better, it just doesn't have to be Republicans?

Did you type that with a straight face?

The Republican party and the Democratic party must both die for their crimes of treason..... JUSTICE DEMANDS

Pelosi is behaving better.

The GOP was rolling over and not doing their constitutional duty.

Pelosi will not shirk her duty.

The Republican party and the Democratic party must both die for their crimes of treason..... JUSTICE DEMANDS

According to Noam Chomsky, all presidents since Truman have committed crimes.

Nixon prolonged the war to defeat LBJ and win the presidency. 10s of thousands died for his usurping LJB's plan to end the war just before the election, Nixon feared he would not win the election if LBJ succeeded in ending the war.

According to Noam Chomsky, all presidents since Truman have committed crimes.

Nixon prolonged the war to defeat LBJ and win the presidency. 10s of thousands died for his usurping LJB's plan to end the war just before the election, Nixon feared he would not win the election if LBJ succeeded in ending the war.

I believe that the justice system is so broken and the government so intrusive and the laws are so vague that the average person has difficulty getting through a day without commuting either a crime or something that someone in power could turn into a crime if they decided that they wanted to get you.

Certainly this is more so for Presidents.

Back
Top Bottom