• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Ohio governor's race will be 'hotly contested' after DeWine acknowledges Biden win

Well connected and only willing to speculate?
I don t think anyone but Dewine and his close inner circle, really knows what he plans on doing.

Yeah and if they are honest they will see I was talking about a specific person who was picked due to her race and gender, not blacks in general. I guess its hard for some people to understand that attacking one person is not an attack on every member of every group they claim membership in

Pathetic and racist bs. Tell us about Michelle and Obama.

Pathetic and racist bs. Tell us about Michelle and Obama.
more throwing the stupid race card. Both were major league affirmative action recipients. We both know that

more throwing the stupid race card. Both were major league affirmative action recipients. We both know that

"We both know that".

Haha. So pathetic (and so racist).

"We both know that".

the real racism is ignoring the obvious. the racism of low expectations combined with a complete rejection of reality.

the real racism is ignoring the obvious. the racism of low expectations combined with a complete rejection of reality.

Your view of affirmative action is racist as ****.

"We both know that".

Racists think they know what we think through some esp. Smurt cat did that all the time.

Racists think they know what we think through some esp. Smurt cat did that all the time.

They're desperate to mainstream. That's why the same losers that cry "unfair racism claims!" are quick to claim all democrats are racists.

They're desperate to mainstream. That's why the same losers that cry "unfair racism claims!" are quick to claim all democrats are racists.
Yeah that one was trying to push an alt-reich radio show host and a disgruntled Mengle type character that paid students to jack off for his intelligence “tests” only to run to an org that enabled the nazis. Would only provide shoddy sources that were full of confirmation bias while accusing the social sciences of doing the same.

Yeah that one was trying to push an alt-reich radio show host and a disgruntled Mengle type character that paid students to jack off for his intelligence “tests” only to run to an org that enabled the nazis. Would only provide shoddy sources that were full of confirmation bias while accusing the social sciences of doing the same.

The alt-right had nothing to do with right wing politics. Racism is not right wing. Sexism is not right wing. Homophobia is not right wing. These are ills upon society suffered by both sides. Pretending to support right wing politics by calling themselves "alt right" was another attempt by racists to mainstream.

The alt-right had nothing to do with right wing politics. Racism is not right wing. Sexism is not right wing. Homophobia is not right wing. These are ills upon society suffered by both sides. Pretending to support right wing politics by calling themselves "alt right" was another attempt by racists to mainstream.
They are extreme right wing though. White nationalism and race realism is a far right movement just like naziism is. The radio show host i referred to is solidly alt-reich. It had EVERYTHING to do with the far right even though racism is not exclusively right wing.

They are extreme right wing though. White nationalism and race realism is a far right movement just like naziism is. The radio show host i referred to is solidly alt-reich. It had EVERYTHING to do with the far right even though racism is not exclusively right wing.

By assigning bigotry to the right wing, as a platform, you are enabling the racists. You're doing what the alt right attempted to do, and they knew they'd get help from liberals that claim bigotry is a right wing platform. Let's not mainstream bigotry.

By assigning bigotry to the right wing, as a platform, you are enabling the racists.
Its the entirety of that particular movement’s politics 🤷‍♀️ Not my fault. Not trying to be an ass but i cant go through every single post with qualifiers.

Its the entirety of that particular movement’s politics 🤷‍♀️ Not my fault.

See my edit. You're playing into their mischaracterization. You're helping them claim racism is mainstream politics. It's not.

See my edit. You're playing into their mischaracterization. You're helping them claim racism is mainstream politics. It's not.
Ok. Gotcha.

🤣 Dude, she is a hell of a lot smarter and more educated than most Americans.

She also happens to be a United States senator.

Bong University

Now Republicans are complaining that Biden's picks come from too elitist universities. So which is it?

Seems like the college affiliation Republicans are most likely to respect is football, coach.

Back
Top Bottom