• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Says It Out Loud

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
He told Maria Bartiromo that choking off money to the USPS is the only way he'll get a second term:
Democrats "want 3 and a half billion dollars for something that will turn out to be fraudulent, that's election money, basically. They want three and a half billion dollars for the mail-in votes, okay, universal mail-in ballots,” Trump told Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo, in response to a question on talks on the next coronavirus relief package. “They want 25 billion dollars — billion — for the Post Office."
“Now they need that money in order to have the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” he continued. “By the way, those are just two items, but if they don't get those two items that means you can't have universal mail-in voting."

I guess there's an upside to Dirtbag's crumbling mental status. He's now letting us know that he knows he's going to lose if he can't block people from voting. The other side of having a madman in the WH is that he just might decide he also needs a war.

He's now letting us know that he knows he's going to lose if he can't block people from voting.

No, he's letting us know that Democrats are using COVID for an excuse to use mail-in voting to CHEAT. And to send out ballots early, before Biden has had a chance to appear on a debate stage.

There is even a post in one of the poll threads arguing that as kids we are taught not to cheat, but that as adults things are more complicated. You wouldn't imagine the number of liberal posters who hit the like button for that post.

His open admission of voter suppression will make for some fine campaign commercials.

No, he's letting us know that Democrats are using COVID for an excuse to use mail-in voting to CHEAT. And to send out ballots early, before Biden has had a chance to appear on a debate stage.

There is even a post in one of the poll threads arguing that as kids we are taught not to cheat, but that as adults things are more complicated. You wouldn't imagine the number of liberal posters who hit the like button for that post.

Mail in voting is legal in most states.

Trump is trying to make it more difficult.

He wouldn't be doing this if he was leading in the polls.

Amazing how you can excuse this behavior.

The Republican party is the party of voter suppression.

no, he admitted he is holding things up for his political benefit

So, you admit that Your Dear Dirtbag has totally FUBAR'd the handling of covid-19. That could be your first step toward freeing yourself from the Cult if only you had the strength and the courage to do it. IOW, not gonna happen.

Last edited:
His open admission of voter suppression will make for some fine campaign commercials.

And he's already bequeathed a massive treasure chest of material to the Dems. In fact, too much to be able to use. Picking the choicest ones must be a difficult task.

Speaking of cheating...Trump was taught to cheat by his father and has been a cheat his entire life.

In Fire & Fury, which released four days early on Friday after a flurry of headlines, author Michael Wolff describes the thrice-married Trump as a “notorious womanizer” who’s often said that one of the things that makes life worthwhile is “getting your friends’ wives into bed.”

In pursuing a friend’s wife, Wolff alleges that the “scrupleless” Trump would try to show the woman in question that her husband was susceptible to straying.

More than once, Trump reportedly invited a male friend to his office and then tried to entrap the friend into admitting he’d been unfaithful or would be unfaithful to his wife — all while the wife was on speakerphone, listening in.

“Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f—k than your wife? Tell me about it,” Trump would say. “I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time.”

Trump'''s Comments on Cheating, Marriage Detailed in Fire & Fury Book | PEOPLE.com
She explained, as the New York Times reported, that generations of greed and betrayal have led to Trump’s “twisted behaviors” and his practicing “cheating as a way of life.” She claims that he’s a narcissist, a sociopath, hypocritical about religion, pathological in several aspects and that he went to a movie while his brother Freddy was sent alone to die in the hospital.

President Trump cheated on his SAT, according to his niece’s new book - MarketWatch

He told Maria Bartiromo that choking off money to the USPS is the only way he'll get a second term:

I guess there's an upside to Dirtbag's crumbling mental status. He's now letting us know that he knows he's going to lose if he can't block people from voting. The other side of having a madman in the WH is that he just might decide he also needs a war.

Too bad the Postal Service is a Constitutional obligation to the People, along with Post Roads.

Amazing that the so called party of patriotism is so eager to ram a red hot poker up Ben Franklin's ass all while claiming to be "constitutionalists".
Now, every time I hear a person claim to be a "constitutionalist" and then follow with praise for Trump, my trigger finger starts to itch.

In fact, here are a few words that have been utterly destroyed by Trumpists:
PATRIOT
BIKER
CHRISTIAN
CONSTITUTIONALIST
FREE MARKET
RULE OF LAW
And finally........
FREEDOM

Mail in voting is legal in most states.

Trump is trying to make it more difficult.

He wouldn't be doing this if he was leading in the polls.

Amazing how you can excuse this behavior.

Yep. The folks who talk about this as a way to cheat have nothing to validate their claim; proponents of absentee voting have several states to show it can work fine.

It's an essential part of his psychopathy that he must make everyone else (in his mind) a cheater in order to justify his own cheating. I think Donnie was ****ed up from the very beginning of his disgusting life but being raised in a family run by an overbearing bully and narcissist father and a weak, absent, cold mother really made his the utterly irredeemable scumbag that he is today.

Too bad the Postal Service is a Constitutional obligation to the People, along with Post Roads.

That's not stopping Dirtbag and his stooge of a Postmaster General from doing everything to spike this election. Dirtbag doesn't give a **** for this country.

So, you admit that Your Dear Dirtbag has totally FUBAR'd the handling of covid-19. That could be your first step toward freeing yourself from the Cult if only you had the strength and the courage to do it. IOW, not gonna happen.

Lol what did that have to do with my post?

Would you be willing to ensure that no ballots are cast before the debates happen?

Is this really about COVID fears, or is it about hiding Biden's mental fitness?

Would you be willing to ensure that no ballots are cast before the debates happen?

No, it's all about Your Dear Dirtbag being aware that he can't win this election unless he cheats at every possible level. But that's why you worship him, isn't it? That he's corrupt to the Nth? That he hates this country? That he's a loser who won by the cheat?

What a red herring.

Who cares if votes are cast before debates? The voters are grown ups, they will vote whenever they want once the mail in voting is open.

You are ducking the big question: Do you support Trump trying to defund the Post Office so that it will hinder mail in voting? Yes or no.

No, it's all about Your Dear Dirtbag being aware that he can't win this election unless he cheats at every possible level. But that's why you worship him, isn't it? That he's corrupt to the Nth? That he hates this country? That he's a loser who won by the cheat?

Lol I can't decipher this babble...

In-person voting, in booths with curtains is the NORM in this country. Not the exception.

Amazing that the so called party of patriotism is so eager to ram a red hot poker up Ben Franklin's ass all while claiming to be "constitutionalists".
Now, every time I hear a person claim to be a "constitutionalist" and then follow with praise for Trump, my trigger finger starts to itch.

In fact, here are a few words that have been utterly destroyed by Trumpists:
PATRIOT
BIKER
CHRISTIAN
CONSTITUTIONALIST
FREE MARKET
RULE OF LAW
And finally........
FREEDOM

I would add the GOP to that list. Trump has finally laid them to rest after a decade of death throes.

Even in defeat, there’s every reason to expect that Trump and his policies will command loyalty from GOP officeholders. The party’s new leaders will be people who either like Trump or do a superb job pretending to—people like Senator Tom Cotton, Senator Josh Hawley, or (God help us) Tucker Carlson. So long as Republican voters cling to a brand of conservatism concocted half a century ago—one that the electoral majority hasn’t favored for some time—Republican politicians will be powerless to change the GOP’s policies.

Welcome, Republicans, to the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

For a Glimpse of the Republican Party After Trump, Look to California | The New Republic

Lol I can't decipher this babble...

In-person voting, in booths with curtains is the NORM in this country. Not the exception.

80% of voters vote by mail in my state (even more in the last primary). That is the norm in my state, and many others (BTW, we don't have curtains either)

You may wistfully want it to be the way it was, but I want it to be how it was before covid, but that ain't gonna happen.

You want to make it harder for registered voters to exercise their constitutional right to vote.

Do you support Trump trying to defund the Post Office so that it will hinder mail in voting? Yes or no.

Yep. The folks who talk about this as a way to cheat have nothing to validate their claim; proponents of absentee voting have several states to show it can work fine.

They have no facts, because the actual facts unmask what they are trying to do: con the American public by filling them with lies and fear.

What he is doing is going to really going to blow up in his face.

And you people have been falsely accusing that, too, of being rampantly fraudulent every time you lose a vote. See, your ilk is too well known, too obvious and too dishonest for you to keep thinking you're going to get away with this lie. I guess you didn't learn as you grew up that the kid who kept claiming he lost because everyone else always "cheated" was labeled "LOSER" because that's what he did--lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom