• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says He's 'The Most Honest Human Being God Has Ever Created'

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Someone remind Donnie the liar that honest men, even the most honest man God ever created doesn't pay hush money to cover his perversions from the American people he wants to represent or his wife and kids.

My God this man is disgusting, how can anyone support such a self centered simpleton. Every rally, one more reason for people to dislike him.

Well, compared to Biden, he may very well be the most honest.

Biden, after all, was propelled into office by a sewage spill of lies, distortions and censorship.

Biden, after all, was propelled into office by a sewage spill of lies, distortions and censorship.
There you go deflecting again rather than staying on topic. We get it, you LOVE Donald Trump and want to have his children, you can move on now.

Was Trump honest when he said he would release his tax forms.
Was Trump honest when he said he would release his new health care plan
Was Trump honest when he said he would get Mexico to pay for the wall
Was Trump honest when he was pressuring his VP to reject the EC vote count

Trump is hardly honest.

But people, he's the most honest human being God created, surely he's allowed a little slack. 🤣 🤣 🤣

What's really shocking is that his supporters keep hearing nonsense like this and they love it. You gotta think that at some point even his most loyal supporters are going to watch one of his rallies and think "he might be the biggest looney that God ever created".

But people, he's the most honest human being God created, surely he's allowed a little slack. 🤣 🤣 🤣

What's really shocking is that his supporters keep hearing nonsense like this and they love it. You gotta think that at some point even his most loyal supporters are going to watch one of his rallies and think "he might be the biggest looney that God ever created".

I honestly think at this point Trump could appear at one of his rallies and spend 30 minutes trying to do a naked, solo version of Riverdance and his supporters would find some way to claim it was an amazing display of patriotism.
The rest of the world would just be trying hard to not vomit profusely.

Someone remind Donnie the liar that honest men, even the most honest man God ever created doesn't pay hush money to cover his perversions from the American people he wants to represent or his wife and kids.

My God this man is disgusting, how can anyone support such a self centered simpleton. Every rally, one more reason for people to dislike him.

Nonsense. I am.

Wait, I thought April Fools was last week??

There you go deflecting again rather than staying on topic. We get it, you LOVE Donald Trump and want to have his children, you can move on now.
Hold on now, that poster identifies as "other", not Trumpublican. :ROFLMAO:

I honestly think at this point Trump could appear at one of his rallies and spend 30 minutes trying to do a naked, solo version of Riverdance and his supporters would find some way to claim it was an amazing display of patriotism.
The rest of the world would just be trying hard to not vomit profusely.
Cultists are like that.

Plus, Trump can tell which clouds are communist better than anyone can believe, good people are saying it.

By all means explain away. Remind all of us which loser past US President had rallies as one term loser?

Trump does have ONE amazing power though. He has made millions and millions of 'people' around the globe spend 6 years smashing themselves in the ***** while they scream "LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO ME!!!! LOOOOOK!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!"

:ROFLMAO:

Actions speak louder than words .......

IF the GOP had not chosen negligence for their platform the need for masks would be negligible ……………
Trump Admin people were advised by the military in 2017 that this virus was spreading yet what did the GOP and Trump decide was the best action ……..

BIGGEST LIE YET As The GOP Cheers Him On
https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/10/trumps-just-told-his-biggest-coronavirus-lie-yet/…

Trump and the GOP Lied ….. people are still dying daily throughout the USA.

MORE THAN = as of April 2022 more than 1,000,000 USA humans have passed on as a result of COVID 19 and related variants HAVE DIED THUS FAR.

IT MUST BE TREASON?

Trump GOP Lied About COVID 19

://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/11/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/

Trump’s More Than 30,000 lies while in office — and the RINO GOP has yet to stop lying.

Back
Top Bottom