• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he's sending federal assistance to address Wisconsin protests

Well after that wackjob starting shooting people in the street last night, they're probably going to need them cause this thing might just be getting worse.

If it weren't for the riot, everything would be ok.

Maybe the police in Kenosha should stop shooting people for sport.

Just Like Oregon Kenosha Police are willing to turn a blind eye towards RW terrorists trying to incite further violence.

Still telling that lie?

If the Washington or Oregon governors ask Trump to deal with their riots, he will be happy to.

That may be true.
Didn't Trump send troops without permission for the State?

My point is Seattle is still having issues and the Feds have left. Seems the Feds did not solve the problem.

That may be true.
Didn't Trump send troops without permission for the State?

My point is Seattle is still having issues and the Feds have left. Seems the Feds did not solve the problem.

The Feds didn't cause the problem, neither; like the Leftists claimed.

It'll definitely get worse if this is a repeat of the last federal "assistance" Trump sent.

It's quite possible that we have moved beyond repression as a solution to dissent against this historic problem of police brutality.

It's quite possible that we have moved beyond repression as a solution to dissent against this historic problem of police brutality.

I would hope so, but I am not feeling optimistic. At least half the American public is already licking boots.

Maybe you should stop lying?

Police have been brutalizing Blacks for as long as there have been police in this country.

The Feds didn't cause the problem, neither; like the Leftists claimed.

I agree the Feds didn't cause the problem.

They also did not solve the problem. Riots still go on.

I would hope so, but I am not feeling optimistic. At least half the American public is already licking boots.

It just might get pretty ugly before the powers that be accept this.

Or the Dept of Justice needs to arrest public officials and figures who denigrate police before investigations are complete

Or anyone who isn't properly loyal to tweety, right?

I agree the Feds didn't cause the problem.

They also did not solve the problem. Riots still go on.

The feds dropped the Obama administration's consent decrees intended to help reform local police.

And if it wasn't some kid driving up from Illinois armed, looking for trouble, we'd at least have fewer deaths.

Well they can't go around black bagging people. But given the events of last night, we could be looking at an OK Corral situation. So while we do need to avoid the jack booted thugs route this time, we are going to need to assert some level of control and peace. We can't let folk run around shooting each other in the streets like last night.

They will black bag people. Give it time.

Still telling that lie?

It's not a lie.
Proud Boys have been treated very well by the Portland PD over the years and last night that RW terrorist was even given water and allowed to flee the scene by the cops.

All the more reason to hope it's done right this time. The murdering kid drove across state lines to be there. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the other 'militia' people didn't do the same. And I rather suspect they're looking to confront protesters.

The police already there bear some responsibility for what happened, too.

The confrontation near the gas station unfolded after police dispersed protesters outside the Kenosha County Courthouse who had begun launching fireworks at officers protecting it. Police responded with tear gas and drove protesters in the direction of the gas station, where they were met by armed men — members of what police described as vigilante militia groups that have descended on the city.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/26/jacob-blake-kenosha-police-protests/

And it's not like that was some coincidence. They already knew the armed 'militia' people were there.

Cell phone footage shows Kenosha police telling armed insurrectionists, “We appreciate you guys. We really do,” and giving them bottles of water. Shortly after this video was taken, one of these men shot and killed two protesters and wounded another.

Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder after cops let him flee out of state – Raw Story

https://twitter.com/randomanne/status/1298505513764782080

Things are already going to get worse before they get better. The feds better be on their best behavior.

Looks like an example of the cops and the militias going hand in hand. FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed? | PBS NewsHour
Seems its only gotten worse.

[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]

Trump says he's sending federal assistance to address Wisconsin protests | TheHill

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]It doesn't say it here, but I read elsewhere the number of National Guardsmen that are being deployed is around 1500.

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Trump did as promised. And the law enforcement there appreciate Trump a lot. A Major General of the National Guard gave a good talk this day along with the police chief of Kenosha and the Sheriff who is handling some of the investigation of the shooting of Blake.

We will know more tonight if the locals who are nice as pie are once again invaded by Antifa forces coupled with Black lives matter and if there will be more rampage and looting.

And if it wasn't some kid driving up from Illinois armed, looking for trouble, we'd at least have fewer deaths.

This is why we keep warning everybody over Antifa and Black lives matter. They are a magnet for violence due to their violent nature.

I assure you all the police in Kenosha today said they definitely will not deputize any citizen and do not want them there armed. And they will locate the punk from Illinois and he will face justice in a court.

But, without the riot, it wouldn't have happened. The riots are wrong, no matter how you try to justify them.

Wisconsin is an open-carry state with no permit or license needed to carry a gun in public.

And they wonder why there is violence when Boogaloo Bois and O9A members from all over the US show up with loaded semi-auto rifles.

LOL Boogaloo Boys. You literally will believe anything your masters feed you wont you :lamo

Back
Top Bottom