• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he'd rather be 'a dictator' than 'a dumb person'

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
:LOL:OK! DJT told the truth!!!! I've been referring him as a dictator for some time now. Well, that, and, or a mob boss. He confirmed it. :giggle: Now that's partisan politics.

"Which would you rather be, a dumb person or a dictator?" Trump said Thursday night at the Heritage Foundation's annual leadership conference in Florida at the Ritz-Carlton resort on Amelia Island.

"Perhaps a dictator would be better," he continued. "I don't want to be a dumb person."

Lucky day for Trump.
He has already fully qualified for the dumb person title, hands down.
To bad for him though that he'll never be anything more than a wanna-be dictator.

I agree Trump is definitely a dumb person, no doubt about that. Like KingLeo, I've often referred to him as a 'wannabe' dictator. Problem with Cadet Bonespurs, is he doesn't have the brains or the balls to ever be a dictator. Just a wet dream for the lying loser bastard.

Last edited:
Lucky day for Trump.
He has already fully qualified for the dumb person title, hands down.
To bad for him though that he'll never be anything more than a wanna-be dictator.
No *** **** ** he'll always be an American ex-president.

Look on the bright side, Trump was able to become the former due to the vote of the latter.

He wins twice....

:LOL:OK! DJT told the truth!!!! I've been referring him as a dictator for some time now. Well, that, and, or a mob boss. He confirmed it. :giggle: Now that's partisan politics.

"Which would you rather be, a dumb person or a dictator?" Trump said Thursday night at the Heritage Foundation's annual leadership conference in Florida at the Ritz-Carlton resort on Amelia Island.

"Perhaps a dictator would be better," he continued. "I don't want to be a dumb person."
No wonder I was throwing Giuliani around again.

Trump, Trump's got to go in there standing.

Go Trump, go, that Lake of Fire is waiting for you.

Why not be both? Biden's got the dumb part sewn up with a good head start on the dictator part.

Which would you rather be?

I guess that is why President Trump refused to attend the annual Washington Correspondents' Dinner.

He just could not stand it if the comedian made jokes questioning his intelligence.

Great news that President Biden is planning to attend the dinner this year (on April 30, I think. Check C-SPAN).

It will be a lot of fun.

The comedian will be making a lot of good-natured jokes at the President's expense.

It goes without saying, however, the comedian will not touch on one topic concerning the President.

I am old enough (85) to remember when one comedian at that function viciously tore into President Clinton. Even some members of the audience thought that was excessive!

I really want to know how Trump defines "a dumb person".

Because I'm fairly sure it doesn't match any definition I would accept.

Giuliani said he was going to cause trouble in Heaven for the people that put him in jail.

Now Trump has screwed up too.

He's such a buffoon.

I said, 'Doc Ronny [Jackson], I gotta take a test.' He said, "You know the problem is, sir, this is essentially a public place.' One of the great hospitals of the world, right? You have a series of doctors sitting there and all, and if you do badly, the word's gonna get out ... And I did it in front of a panel, and we aced it. And the one person said, 'That's the first time I've ever seen anyone ace it.'

I wonder what Biden would rather be?

Coherent... or cogent?

Lucky him! He can be both!

I agree Trump is definitely a dumb person, no doubt about that. Like KingLeo, I've often referred to him as a 'wannabe' dictator. Problem with Cadet Bonespurs, is he doesn't have the brains or the balls to ever be a dictator. Just a wet dream for the lying loser bastard.

The tiny desk was hilarious! His hands look like a 3 year olds.

Every Donald Trump self-fluffing story always includes people calling him "SIR"...that bowing and scraping part is what he loves the most.
Unless he is in front of a brutal murderous dictator or one of his flunky Generals. Then he is the one who is bowing and scraping. Saluting the N. Korean Kim lackey was incredible. And the look on Kim's face is priceless.

t_1495286724756_name_20170521_trump_medal_reuters.jpg

14vid-salute-screengrab-square640.jpg

Scary is a smart dictator...........enter DeSantis stage right.

Back
Top Bottom