• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What in the hell is the matter with this man? Does he think he's funny, or clever, or something? Is this how he plans to respond when Kim Jong-un says something negative about him? "I'm going to beat you up!"

This man was supposed to be speaking to people at a rally, telling them exactly how he's going to "make America great again" and how they are going to save for college and create new jobs in their towns and keep their children safe, and all he can ****ing do is talk about himself and act like an unprofessional, pathetic, childish, whiny moron.

"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

Trump said this individual "came out of nowhere" and had done work with Trump in the past. "He made deals with me. 'Will you help me with this? Would you make this deal and solve the problem?' I solved the problem," Trump said.

A "very little guy". Stop with the childish insults and call him out by name, like a man does. His name is Michael Bloomberg. Such stupid, petty, ignorant crap, and exactly what I have come to expect from this Democrat masquerading as a Republican.

In my worst nightmare I never would have imagined such an incompetent, ill-mannered, narcissistic clown would be representing the party that once nominated a man who was so optimistic and dignified, he made us proud to be Americans.

Congratulations, Trump voters and supporters. You have handed over the Presidency to the most flawed person to ever be nominated by the Democratic party. And it's probably precisely what Donald Trump wanted to happen in the first place.

Donald Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him - CNNPolitics.com

What in the hell is the matter with this man? Does he think he's funny, or clever, or something? Is this how he plans to respond when Kim Jong-un says something negative about him? "I'm going to beat you up!"

This man was supposed to be speaking to people at a rally, telling them exactly how he's going to "make America great again" and how they are going to save for college and create new jobs in their towns and keep their children safe, and all he can ****ing do is talk about himself and act like an unprofessional, pathetic, childish, whiny moron.

"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

Trump said this individual "came out of nowhere" and had done work with Trump in the past. "He made deals with me. 'Will you help me with this? Would you make this deal and solve the problem?' I solved the problem," Trump said.

A "very little guy". Stop with the childish insults and call him out by name, like a man does. His name is Michael Bloomberg. Such stupid, petty, ignorant crap, and exactly what I have come to expect from this Democrat masquerading as a Republican.

In my worst nightmare I never would have imagined such an incompetent, ill-mannered, narcissistic clown would be representing the party that once nominated a man who was so optimistic and dignified, he made us proud to be Americans.

Congratulations, Trump voters and supporters. You have handed over the Presidency to the most flawed person to ever be nominated by the Democratic party. And it's probably precisely what Donald Trump wanted to happen in the first place.

Donald Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him - CNNPolitics.com

He's taking the light off the DNC day 4.
Baited the media and they took it.

What in the hell is the matter with this man?

He's a man child, a complete and utter egomaniac who cannot take "no" being said to him, a temperamental idiot with nor decorum, and lacking any shred of diplomacy.

I think it's funny how the OP has to mention numerous times that Trump is a Democrat "masquerading as a Republican" as if that's the reason he's a moron.

The fact of the matter is, Trump is the GOP's creation, who was vaulted to the top by the low information primary voters. Trying to pin him on the Democrats, or claiming he's a plant is a desperate attempt by right wingers completely ashamed of the moron their fellow right wing voters chose as their nominee.

Whereas, I am in agreement with you, I will stop short of suggesting that the failures of the republican party and their flawed candidate is actually a democrat virus planted to sabotage their party and this election. I would have to be a pretty hard-core republican to spin something that hard.

However, that being said, I was one of the first here at DP to suggest that possibility in the campaign's earlier days. But too much time has past, the GOP was duly warned, and they choose to ignore the warnings. Now, they have to own it. This is all on the GOP.

Trump is not a politician.

That is his appeal to the common voter, he speaks to them like they speak to each other.

That is not a weakness, it is his major strength.

When will you naysayers get that into your heads?

Last edited:
Yea but he tends to do the most "wow wtf" stuff at opportune times.

Yes, he is the Reality TV candidate, that's what he does. Stir the pot, make some drama, people tune in.

No he a sales man, which is better than a politician in knowing what to do.

No, it could be better in knowing how to get people to pay attention or buy your product, but ultimately it doesn't necessarily mean that they know better what they are doing. Trump may be a salesman, but he has no clue how to be President...or even Presidential.

People think he's stupid, as long as they continue to think this, he has the advantage.

Trump isn't necessarily stupid.

He just panders to stupid people.

Trump is not a politician.

When will you naysayers get that into your heads?

That is his appeal to the common voter, he speaks to them like they speak to each other.

Is that why his unfavorables have been around 50 or 60 percent for the entirety of his campaign? I would say that popularity with somewhere between 35-45% of the voting electorate is a bit short of "common."

No, it could be better in knowing how to get people to pay attention or buy your product, but ultimately it doesn't necessarily mean that they know better what they are doing. Trump may be a salesman, but he has no clue how to be President...or even Presidential.

He doesn't have to be.
The best leaders delegate, when they have a weakness.

He doesn't have to be.
The best leaders delegate, when they have a weakness.

No, he does have to be. This isn't some business he can just drive into the ground, declare bankruptcy, and then walk away. He's head of state, that doesn't get delegated away. He'd be the face of America, that doesn't get delegated away. A lot does need to be delegated, but that still leaves him in possession of one of the most power political seats in the country and he has no clue how to use it properly.

Is that why his unfavorables have been around 50 or 60 percent for the entirety of his campaign? I would say that popularity with somewhere between 35-45% of the voting electorate is a bit short of "common."

Yeah, if anything he appeals to less than half of the American populace (because like Hillary, he's garbage).

No, he does have to be. This isn't some business he can just drive into the ground, declare bankruptcy, and then walk away. He's head of state, that doesn't get delegated away. He'd be the face of America, that doesn't get delegated away. A lot does need to be delegated, but that still leaves him in possession of one of the most power political seats in the country and he has no clue how to use it properly.

Trump has been involved with around 500ish businesses, I think he's filed for bankruptcy around 5 times.
Pretty good success rate.

Back
Top Bottom