• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

Politics is always feelings over facts.
That's how you win.

So GOP voters, who pride themselves on being intelligent voters who rely on the facts (unlike the EVIL liberals) are relying on feelings over facts? I guess they are either frauds, or just really stupid hypocrites. Maybe both.

Remember when Melania plagiarized Michelle's speech?
It was done on purpose.

After that episode and the TV nonstop talking about it, she made a 20 point gain likability.
A buffoon doesn't do stuff like that.

Mmmhmmm, yeah I suppose purposefully showing off the incompetence of your vetting process in a high-stakes game of Presidential election certainly isn't buffoonish behavior at all

:roll:

Trump has been involved with around 500ish businesses, I think he's filed for bankruptcy around 5 times.
Pretty good success rate.

Some number he pulls out, but we don't really know how many of those businesses were "delegated" and which ones he had direct control over.

Regardless, changes absolutely nothing with what i said.

So GOP voters, who pride themselves on being intelligent voters who rely on the facts (unlike the EVIL liberals) are relying on feelings over facts? I guess they are either frauds, or just really stupid hypocrites. Maybe both.

Most voters, regardless of affiliation are "feelings over facts."
It's the gold standard.

That doesn't just apply to GOP voters. That applies to voters of all affiliations.

Some number he pulls out, but we don't really know how many of those businesses were "delegated" and which ones he had direct control over.

Regardless, changes absolutely nothing with what i said.

It doesn't matter.
Throw away claims of bankruptcy, without context, is worthless.

That's how you lose the Republic.

Unless there's some great shift in the way humans think coming, that's the way it's going to be.

It doesn't matter.
Throw away claims of bankruptcy, without context, is worthless.

Doesn't matter, he cannot delegate away all responsibility as President and is, himself, completely unprepared for the position.

Unless there's some great shift in the way humans think coming, that's the way it's going to be.

Also doesn't change what I said. Throw away statements are great, but they don't actually address anything.

Mmmhmmm, yeah I suppose purposefully showing off the incompetence of your vetting process in a high-stakes game of Presidential election certainly isn't buffoonish behavior at all

:roll:

No it's not.
Tell me who the GOP nominee is, beating out I think 16 other, mostly hardened politicians?
Who is about dead even, sometimes ahead of the current DNC nominee?

How does a "buffoon" get to there?

No it's not.
Tell me who the GOP nominee is, beating out I think 16 other, mostly hardened politicians?
Who is about dead even, sometimes ahead of the current DNC nominee?

How does a "buffoon" get to there?

By appealing to lowest common denominator tripe while the rest of the party splits its votes up between 15 other candidates.

Doesn't matter, he cannot delegate away all responsibility as President and is, himself, completely unprepared for the position.

Please find me the person, completely prepared to be POTUS.

Also doesn't change what I said. Throw away statements are great, but they don't actually address anything.

I know, that's why bringing up his bankruptcies is stupid and pointless.

Well, he did it. He made America grate again.

By appealing to lowest common denominator tripe while the rest of the party splits its votes up between 15 other candidates.

You're upset because he made tactical decisions in running for president?
Find me these moral juggernauts, that will win, by swaying the public with facts and reason.

SarahPalinBigGulp.jpeg

You're upset because he made tactical decisions in running for president?

It wasn't tactical decisions. The man plays to lowest common denominator. It worked in the GOP primaries because...well that's already at lowest common denominator. But also because the votes were split so much. It won't be as simple as the general election against Hillary. And they may start off neck-and-neck, but once this election cycle has hit its stride, he'll begin slipping. Hillary is a pro, he's a chump when it comes to politics and the game of thrones.

Find me these moral juggernauts, that will win, by swaying the public with facts and reason.

I don't know if America will do that. But again, doesn't change what I said. Using emotion over reason to select a candidate is how you lose the Republic.

Regardless, moral juggernaut with facts and reason would be Gary Johnson.

Please find me the person, completely prepared to be POTUS.

Actually....Hillary. She's seen it all before. Not that I'm endorsing her, I cannot abide her platform.

Hell, even Gary Johnson is more prepared for POTUS than Trump.

I know, that's why bringing up his bankruptcies is stupid and pointless.

Not really, he's the type that can wreck something and walk away, but the US government/nation isn't a business one can do that too. Can't have the attitude that "oh well, if I fudge up, screw it, I'll be OK".

Trump, under no circumstance, is Presidential material.

It wasn't tactical decisions. The man plays to lowest common denominator. It worked in the GOP primaries because...well that's already at lowest common denominator. But also because the votes were split so much. It won't be as simple as the general election against Hillary. And they may start off neck-and-neck, but once this election cycle has hit its stride, he'll begin slipping. Hillary is a pro, he's a chump when it comes to politics and the game of thrones.

It absolutely is tactical, he's won that stretch because of it.
I know it makes everyone feel so high and mighty to **** on others by berating the "LCD," but guess what it works and is working.
Hillary has made several critical errors, last night was better, but she's playing way too safe.

I don't know if America will do that. But again, doesn't change what I said. Using emotion over reason to select a candidate is how you lose the Republic.

Regardless, moral juggernaut with facts and reason would be Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson will probably lose, because of that.
Sorry.

This is just more proof that Trump is unqualified for the job.

I mean it does suck in terms of getting near objectively good things done, by decent people.
In terms of "politics as war" it's the best way to win.

I wouldn't call that a win myself, even if it does result in victory, but it is certainly a way to get more votes than some other candidates.

I think it's funny how the OP has to mention numerous times that Trump is a Democrat "masquerading as a Republican" as if that's the reason he's a moron.

The fact of the matter is, Trump is the GOP's creation, who was vaulted to the top by the low information primary voters. Trying to pin him on the Democrats, or claiming he's a plant is a desperate attempt by right wingers completely ashamed of the moron their fellow right wing voters chose as their nominee.

To be fair, he's a wild card that nobody thought would do anything, like last time. But due to the utter incompetence and failures of the President and Congress in the last eight years, he became an attractive option. Then, you throw in Hillary as your other option, and this is what you get. Could possibly the two worst candidates ever in a general election.

I think it's funny how the OP has to mention numerous times that Trump is a Democrat "masquerading as a Republican" as if that's the reason he's a moron.

The fact of the matter is, Trump is the GOP's creation, who was vaulted to the top by the low information primary voters. Trying to pin him on the Democrats, or claiming he's a plant is a desperate attempt by right wingers completely ashamed of the moron their fellow right wing voters chose as their nominee.

that is exactly how Hillary made it as a candidate as well a ton of low information voters,
and a completely rigged election system by the DNC.

liberals have no room to talk in this matter.

If Trump can win this election with violence, then more power to him. I won't be voting for the candidate who wants to punch Michael Bloomberg in the face. Bloomberg is better than the Koch brothers and apparently they want Clinton in the white house. I don't particularly like Bloomberg, Trump, Clinton, or the Koch brothers. The question is, why are Democrats getting so worked up over what Trump is saying? I mean, they actually accused him of treason and now they're upset because he said he would like to hit one of them. The DNC is just going around in circles trying to get one step ahead of Trump.

It absolutely is tactical, he's won that stretch because of it.
I know it makes everyone feel so high and mighty to **** on others by berating the "LCD," but guess what it works and is working.
Hillary has made several critical errors, last night was better, but she's playing way too safe.

Serendipity is not tactics.

Gary Johnson will probably lose, because of that.
Sorry.

Yeah, it's not likely he'll win. But he is the best candidate out there, and that's why I will vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom