• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden | Fox News

President Trump on Wednesday said he will request that both Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and himself take drug tests before the first presidential debate in September – making the inflammatory claim that he believes that Biden’s improvement during the Democratic primary debates was the result of drugs.

Trump offered no evidence to support his claims nor did he say what drug he thought Biden was taking, but he argued that Biden showed a marked improvement during the March 15 debate between himself and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., compared to previous ones.
I agree with this. They need to test Biden extensively, especially for any dementia medications that he might be taking. Looks like Trump has got nothing to hide so they can test him too. What do you think?

Trump is never able to face anything head on without coming up with an out is he?

I am all for it and perhaps taking it a step further, let's do a complete blood work analysis on both of these aging lunatics to see what plethora of medications are circulating around in these guys keeping them going.

Daily Distraction — Friday’s are always eventful.

I agree with this. They need to test Biden extensively, especially for any dementia medications that he might be taking. Looks like Trump has got nothing to hide so they can test him too. What do you think?

dem.jpg

Trump has a lot to hide. He was rushed out of Walter Reed Medical Center, with newspapers covering up something on his hand/arm.
I agree -- both of them should be tested for dementia by a non-partisan medical panel prior to November. It will never happen, but one of them will be running the next four years, it should be a requirement for any candidate of the Presidency.

View attachment 67293058

Trump has a lot to hide. He was rushed out of Walter Reed Medical Center, with newspapers covering up something on his hand/arm.
I agree -- both of them should be tested for dementia by a non-partisan medical panel prior to November. It will never happen, but one of them will be running the next four years, it should be a requirement for any candidate of the Presidency.

The only REQUIREMENT should be the requirement found within the US Constitution.

Both SHOULD agree to being tested from drugs specifically related to mental and emotional capacity (psyche drugs), but it may not be required. I would like both to volunteer for such testing.

Person woman man camera tv

Person woman man camera tv

Person woman man tv

Right. Well, since you keep spamming your blindingly dishonest and hackish smears of Biden, while defending Trump (and claiming not to support him. :lol: ), you must once again be reminded that if anyone his mental issues, it's Mr. Cognitive, the guy so ****ed in the head that his doctors felt a dementia test was necessary.

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

Trumb babble 2.jpg

Trump babble 3.jpg

:lamo

Last edited:
I think Trump is trying to come up with excuses already for losing to Biden in the debates.

President Trump waded through 25 or so potential candidates in debates and he became president. To say he cannot debate seems silly.

Biden OTOH cannot remember the first line of the Declaration of Independence. Add to that that he will not have Jill to bail him out, and the left is wise to keep him from opening his mouth.

View attachment 67293058

Don't expect the guy you are responding to to say anything honest in response, let alone on-subject. Really, don't expect any Trumpist too. There is no honest defense of Trump since every single metric they use to lie about Biden with, Trump is in fact far worse on.

President Trump waded through 25 or so potential candidates in debates and he became president. To say he cannot debate seems silly.

Biden OTOH cannot remember the first line of the Declaration of Independence. Add to that that he will not have Jill to bail him out, and the left is wise to keep him from opening his mouth.

Trump can't remember where his dad is from, lol.

I mean, christ, Trump can't even read from a teleprompter.

"Yo, semite".

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau helping steady Trump to prevent him from falling over.

EDuEmp_XsAA5A1Q.jpg

But he will lie and say he's not a Trump supporter all day long.
A lot of our TrumpQins support President ****hole but won’t admit it. My congressman is darting hard right to trump in a trump CD with their generic lies, along with their false narratives and false equivalences

Then by all means put Biden on the debate stage with President Trump.

Biden has agreed to 3 debates, so that is going to happen.

"Like a centaur with the horse part cut off" can never be unseen.

Oh, the horse’s ass is there!

Trump is shaped liked an eggplant; the way he holds the lectern, you’d think it was ready to lift off......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom