• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden

Making everything personal again just because your thread sucks?

It's not my fault you keep dishonestly attacking Biden using a metric on which Trump is far far worse, so spare the trollish swill. Explain how something Biden said is so much worse than the idiocy from Trump that I quoted.

Im just reporting what Trump is proposing, so I didnt make up this story, unlike the moronic opinion you keep spewing out of thin air. Pwned. :lol:

You support Trump because you start multiple threads telling us how terrible Biden is. Embrace your Trump adoration and stop lying about it. This isn't a Trump Fan Club meeting filled with drooling gullible simpletons.

Its a meeting thread for gullible simpletons alright: which is the leftists, since they keep coming in here and admit they have a hard on for him. :lamo

Im just reporting what Trump is proposing, so I didnt make up this story, unlike the moronic opinion you keep spewing out of thin air. Pwned.

Oh look, more cowardly evasions and trolling swill from PoS. As good an admission as any that he cannot defend Trump's incoherent rants, which are not "out of thin air" but actually happened in reality.

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

View attachment 67293060

View attachment 67293061

"Pwned."

:lol:

When was the last time PoS posted something that wasn't mind-numbingly stupid and dishonest?

President Trump won't back out. Trump won the presidency on the strength of the debates.

Debate?...he played a dirty by making fun of how the other's looked (specifically a woman on the GoP stage)..made fun of hand size..made fun of another man's wife...etc. What strength was in that? I'll never understand why anyone thinks behavior like that is/was applaud worthy or presidential. As for winning....a box of rocks could have beat Hilary! IMO..the majority of those 17 candidates could have and would have easily beat her in 2016. The GoP didn't need Trump for a victory over the most hated woman in this country.

Debate?...he played a dirty by making fun of how the other's looked (specifically a woman on the GoP stage)..made fun of hand size..made fun of another man's wife...etc. What strength was in that? I'll never understand why anyone thinks behavior like that is/was applaud worthy or presidential. As for winning....a box of rocks could have beat Hilary! IMO..the majority of those 17 candidates could have and would have easily beat her in 2016. The GoP didn't need Trump for a victory over the most hated woman in this country.

4 years gone and the left is still making excuses as to why Hillary lost. Hillary lost because Hillary.

But the Democrats didn't nominate a box of rocks.

Democrats must be really dumb.

4 years gone and the left is still making excuses as to why Hillary lost. Hillary lost because Hillary.

But the Democrats didn't nominate a box of rocks.

Democrats must be really dumb.

Hilary was hated by almost as many Dems as Reps....how is that an excuse? The GoP didn't need Trump to win the presidency but they did need someone willing to take them as far right as possible and Trump has done a "bigly" job in that sense. Is there still more room on that far right? Yeppers! Trump will cater to whatever the far right desires as long as it makes him feel like a winner....the GoP and Mitch is counting on that! He fits their agenda perfectly and the only cost is to keep his ego stoked.

Maybe a drug test should have been done in 2016 too. I recall Trump strutting around the debate stage with glazed eyes and flared nostrils as if he had just done a line or 2.

Will they be testing for adderall?

Hilary was hated by almost as many Dems as Reps....how is that an excuse? The GoP didn't need Trump to win the presidency but they did need someone willing to take them as far right as possible and Trump has done a "bigly" job in that sense. Is there still more room on that far right? Yeppers! Trump will cater to whatever the far right desires as long as it makes him feel like a winner....the GoP and Mitch is counting on that! He fits their agenda perfectly and the only cost is to keep his ego stoked.

Again, you're just making excuses. Fact: The Democrats nominated this hated loser.

If you want to win in 3 months, best to come up with a plan to win. Not reasons why you lost.

Again, you're just making excuses. Fact: The Democrats nominated this hated loser.

If you want to win in 3 months, best to come up with a plan to win. Not reasons why you lost.

Stating why I believe Trump won was not excusing why Hilary lost. Try not to let Hilary's loss occupy so much space in your head. :2razz:

Stating why I believe Trump won was not excusing why Hilary lost. Try not to let Hilary's loss occupy so much space in your head. :2razz:

Hillary's loss occupies no space in my head. Trump's win does.

Oh look, more cowardly evasions and trolling swill from PoS. As good an admission as any that he cannot defend Trump's incoherent rants, which are not "out of thin air" but actually happened in reality.
More herp derp spam from Mr. P. He cant help it, its his natural state of mind.

w5rxcEu.jpg

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden | Fox News

I agree with this. They need to test Biden extensively, especially for any dementia medications that he might be taking. Looks like Trump has got nothing to hide so they can test him too. What do you think?

We all know it probably won't happen, or Trump will back out, so it's safe to 'agree' to it here on these forums.

I also agree though. I think just the opposite - that Trump is the demented one and Biden will be fine. And they should check other medical records, do an independent physical (6'3 and 239 my ass) and both release their tax returns.

Since none of those will happen I suppose it's safe to 'agree' as well.

never mind the testing - I want some of what Biden is on

Im just reporting what Trump is proposing, so I didnt make up this story, unlike the moronic opinion you keep spewing out of thin air. Pwned. :lol:

Its a meeting thread for gullible simpletons alright: which is the leftists, since they keep coming in here and admit they have a hard on for him. :lamo

Hard on?

How stupid. This is a political debate board. Talking about the election doesn't give anyone a "hard on" except if you're projecting what happens to you when you post about Trump.

Back
Top Bottom