• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden

Want in one hand, **** in the other, and see which fills up first, Tweety.

President Trump waded through 25 or so potential candidates in debates and he became president. To say he cannot debate seems silly.

Biden OTOH cannot remember the first line of the Declaration of Independence. Add to that that he will not have Jill to bail him out, and the left is wise to keep him from opening his mouth.

There were 17 Republican candidates in 2016, not 25 or so.

Trump forgot where his father was born and forgot that his wife was standing right next to him and forgot the name of the town in California he was standing in.

Trump forgot where his father was born and forgot that his wife was standing right next to him and forgot the name of the town in California he was standing in.

....among a plethora of other examples; your signature being one of them!

Biden has agreed to 3 debates, so that is going to happen.

Agreeing to 3 debates doesn't mean it's going to happen. It just means they agreed.

Agreeing to 3 debates doesn't mean it's going to happen. It just means they agreed.

lol

Whatever you want to say. The only reason they won't happen is if Trump tries to back out.

lol

So bring Biden on. I love a massacre.

17 + Hillary. Who also debated a few. Call it what you will.

lol

Whatever you want to say. The only reason they won't happen is if Trump tries to back out.

lol

President Trump won't back out. Trump won the presidency on the strength of the debates.

President Trump won't back out. Trump won the presidency on the strength of the debates.

lol

Well OK, then those 3 debates are going to happen. Hopefully Trump remembers where his dad is from by then.

lol

Well OK, then those 3 debates are going to happen. Hopefully Trump remembers where his dad is from by then.

I hope they do. I'm just saying agreeing does not mean happening. We'll know in a month.

I honestly don't care where Trump's father is from.

I hope they do. I'm just saying agreeing does not mean happening. We'll know in a month.

I honestly don't care where Trump's father is from.

Of course you don't, and you don't care about Trump's dementia and inability to carry a coherent thought for more than 3 minutes. That's what partisans do.

I think Trump is trying to come up with excuses already for losing to Biden in the debates.

Trump claims Biden is taking performance-enhancing drugs based on his debate with Biden.

I wish Trump took performance-enhancing drugs. He might be able to make a speech without making a fool out of himself.

We live under the Trump Standard now, so even if Biden promises to do these tests it's not spelled out in the law so neener-neener.

Maybe his doctor is auditing him. Or Scientologists.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden | Fox News

I agree with this. They need to test Biden extensively, especially for any dementia medications that he might be taking. Looks like Trump has got nothing to hide so they can test him too. What do you think?

Trump's an idiot. Any medication Joe Biden is on is none of anyone's business. Try and remember he's still a private citizen.

Sounds like Trump's laying the ground work for an out from the debates. It is exactly how he rolls.

So bring Biden on. I love a massacre.

17 + Hillary. Who also debated a few. Call it what you will.

And the only person that thought Trump beat Hillary in the debates was Trump. She creamed him every time.

That's way off. Trump won the election based on a total dislike nation wide for Hillary and a whole lot of Russian help. She still won the popular vote. That sh** ain't happening this time around.

Trump must agree to 3 random drug tests for himself.

Joe should push that.

Back
Top Bottom