• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he thinks some Americans are wearing masks to show they disapprove of him and not as a pr

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump: Americans wear masks to show disapproval, not as preventive measure - Business Insider

Trump says he thinks some Americans are wearing masks to show they disapprove of him and not as a preventive measure during the pandemic

President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic to express their disapproval of him and not as a preventive measure.
===================================================================
This is screwy, paranoid thinking.

At a news conference the other day, Trump told a reporter who was asking a question to remove his mask as his voice was 'muffled.' The guy was a professional & his voice was very clear. Trump eventually let him continue but showed exasperation.

Ah, so he's back to this nonsense.

:slapme:

Nah, it couldn't be that some folks are just following the protocols established; it must be that they want to show disapproval.

Not wearing a mask is confirmation that you are pro-Trump. Wearing a mask is a sign that you are anti-Trump. Just look at the crowds when he makes an appearance, as in Tulsa.

I think this is positive as come Nov 3 it will be impossible for those with ventilator pipes down their throats to cast votes for Trump.

Trump: Americans wear masks to show disapproval, not as preventive measure - Business Insider

Trump says he thinks some Americans are wearing masks to show they disapprove of him and not as a preventive measure during the pandemic

President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic to express their disapproval of him and not as a preventive measure.

At a news conference the other day, Trump told a reporter who was asking a question to remove his mask as his voice was 'muffled.' The guy was a professional & his voice was very clear. Trump eventually let him continue but showed exasperation.

This rates as

CAT-1 Dumb – “Dumb” (i.e. “Ordinary stupidity”)
CAT-2 Dumb – “Very Dumb (i.e. “Stupidity that rises about the herd level”)
CAT-3 Dumb – “Exemplary Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid as to provide material for a ‘Teaching Moment’”)
CAT-4 Dumb – “Dangerous Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that there will be unforeseen ramifications”)
CAT-5 Dumb – “Contagious Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that other people do it again because they can’t believe that it was actually done”)
CAT-6 Dumb – “God-like Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that only God in a drunken stupor could have even conceived of the concept of what was done”)

Not wearing a mask is confirmation that you are pro-Trump. Wearing a mask is a sign that you are anti-Trump. Just look at the crowds when he makes an appearance, as in Tulsa.

I think this is positive as come Nov 3 it will be impossible for those with ventilator pipes down their throats to cast votes for Trump.

I prefer not to make that comparison.

I just returned from a vacation in western North Carolina.

Plenty of Trump signs, AND plenty of masks. (although, not quite as much of either as I might have expected, or hoped).

They must be wearing masks to show their disapproval of Trump. There can be no other explanation. Everything is always and forever about Trump. The sun rises each morning specifically to see Trump. Why else would it rise?

This deserves to be a NYT front page story ... at least, I'd say.

I prefer not to make that comparison.

I just returned from a vacation in western North Carolina.

Plenty of Trump signs, AND plenty of masks. (although, not quite as much of either as I might have expected, or hoped).

That area reminds me of the movie Deliverance.

I wear a mask to protect others from me. I wear gloves and goggles to protect me from them.

At least Lt Bonespur got this one right. Wearing a mask does indicate you are totally anti-Trump.

commissary-face-mask-3000.jpg

Wearing a mask shows we care about each other Not just ourselves.

Wearing a mask shows we care about small businesses.

Wearing a mask shows we care about the economy.

Wear a mask and rescue your favorite small business from coronavirus

Last edited:

More accurately: People who support Donald Trump often go maskless in public to show approval, especially during televised events.

It takes a special kind of devotion to ignore a global pandemic, set a terrible example, and put yourself and others at risk solely to show fealty to a leader. And they wonder why they are often called a 'cult.'

This rates as

CAT-1 Dumb – “Dumb” (i.e. “Ordinary stupidity”)
CAT-2 Dumb – “Very Dumb (i.e. “Stupidity that rises about the herd level”)
CAT-3 Dumb – “Exemplary Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid as to provide material for a ‘Teaching Moment’”)
CAT-4 Dumb – “Dangerous Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that there will be unforeseen ramifications”)
CAT-5 Dumb – “Contagious Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that other people do it again because they can’t believe that it was actually done”)
CAT-6 Dumb – “God-like Dumb” (i.e. “So stupid that only God in a drunken stupor could have even conceived of the concept of what was done”)

CAT-6b

yym6rvv065f51.jpg

Everyone needs to remember the voters that put this idiot in office.

"Americans are wearing masks to show disapproval of me."

This is the guy that you want to re-elect?

Of course Trump thinks it's all about him.

Of course Trump thinks it's all about him.

1. "Wearing a mask has absolutely no effect on whether or not you catch that so-called "COVID-19" (which doesn't actually exist).";
  2. "Therefore anyone wearing a mask is doing so for some other reason.";
  3. "The only logical other reason would be to conceal their identity.";
  4. "Anyone attempting to conceal their identity must be doing so for an illegal purpose.";
  5. "The only logical illegal purpose that those people could have is to vote fraudulently.";
  6. "Voting fraudulently is a felony.";
  7. "Every has the right to effect a citizen's arrest when they see an actual attempt at the commission of a felony.";
  8. "Anyone attempting to vote while wearing a mask is attempting to commit a felony and should be immediately arrested BEFORE they get a chance to pollute the purity of the American electoral process.";
    THEREFORE
  9. "Every patriotic, right-thinking, patriotic, hard working, patriotic, honest, patriotic, real, patriotic, true, patriotic, conservative, patriotic, Christian, patriotic, White, patriotic, American, patriotic, patriot should use all means necessary, including the exercise of their Second Amendment Rights, to detain anyone found attempting to cast a vote whilst wearing a mask."

[The above legal opinion, has been provided by the law firm of Wieselwort, du Plicité, Poco-Escrupuloso, Flerd, and Corrotto LLP, was paid for and has been officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

"Americans are wearing masks to show disapproval of me."

This is the guy that you want to re-elect?

I show my disapproval for Trump in lots of ways, but this isn't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom