• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says He Plans to Deliver State of the Union Address Next Week in House Chamber

It's the truth. That statement just came out of the WH

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you need to go to Trump for your arguments then you're in a pretty weak place.

Why could barring a liar and racist like Trump from the House be a bad thing?

You might want to consider the fact that Trump won't always be President. Think about Harry Reid and the "nuclear option." That worked out swell, didn't it?

That's up to Pelosi. She isnt under obligated to accommodate him. I'm sure the uber left will be very pleased.

an astute call

Theres only 1 truth

how many time do i have to ask you to share with us what that truth is Pelosi is "afraid of"

how many time do i have to ask you to share with us what that truth is Pelosi is "afraid of"
Ask as many times as you like
My answer remains unchanged
She is pandering to illegal aliens and putting their needs ahead of American citizens

I whole heartedly agree with you about passing a budget. If Congress had done that as they are suppose to we would not have this same fight every few months. Its always the same crap. It's become a typical tactic to Congress uses yo get money they want that they csnt get in a normal budget in many cases and now the potus is using the same tactic to his advantage.

What you say about 2020 is poignant but I do wonder how many will remember and how they will vote because of it.

Hopefully people will remember and vote accordingly in 2020.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...ddress-next-week-in-house-chamber-11548264666

Pelosi had recommended the speech be delayed until shutdown ends

President Trump said Wednesday he planned to deliver the State of the Union address in the House chamber next week, disregarding the recommendation of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that he delay the speech until the government reopened.

“I look forward to seeing you on the evening [of] January 29th in the Chamber of the House of Representatives,” Mr. Trump wrote in a letter to Mrs. Pelosi, the California Democrat. “It would be so very sad for our Country if the State of the Union were not delivered on time, on schedule, and...[payweall]
=========================================
Interesting break with tradition. I had thought that the SOTU required the invitation of the Speaker.

The Fart of the Deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask as many times as you like
My answer remains unchanged
She is pandering to illegal aliens and putting their needs ahead of American citizens

so, Pelosi is AFRAID of undocumented aliens

you may want to consider resuming posting within the conspiracy sub-forum

so, Pelosi is AFRAID of undocumented aliens

you may want to consider resuming posting within the conspiracy sub-forum
You may want to work on you reading comprehension skills before trying to act condescending to others.

You may want to work on you reading comprehension skills before trying to act condescending to others.

share with us what i got wrong

Back
Top Bottom