• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he is suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

LOL... There is NO first amendment right to a twitter, facebook or google account... He will be destroyed in court...
Whether that is true or not is a matter that will be decided. There was a very long thread here, that you were a part of, where you espoused that position. There were other positions that will hopefully get looked at. (Monopoly like power accrual)

I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Whether that is true or not is a matter that will be decided. There was a very long thread here, that you were a part of, where you espoused that position. There were other positions that will hopefully get looked at. (Monopoly like power accrual)

I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Gee... I guess this will be the first lawsuit in the 25 YEARS of section 230 to EVER look at banning someone....

Its part of a grift.

Donate! Give Trump money!

I mean, Trump is a con artist, all reasonable and rational people understand this. So of course he's trying to turn this into another con.

Remember when the right went after Obama for Greek columns...?

The hypocrisy never ends.

Also this is a grift because he needs the money after Vance filed charges.

Once our Supreme Court rules that Twitter and Facebook and the Hannity message board can't ban us I say we go back over to the Hannity message board and tell the Mods to kiss our ass.

j/k

In the category of stupidest lawsuits, the former president goes all in and is suing facebook, google and twitter for... get this... violations of the 1st amendment... LMAO...

He still has lawyers that represent him?
"In 2012, Levine Staller won a settlement that returned $35 million in overpaid taxes and cut $15 million from the company’s future liabilities, leading to a total savings of $50 million for the corporation. Trump agreed to pay $7.25 million to the law firm in legal fees, but then only paid Levine Staller $6 million before trying to claim the rest as unsecured debt in ongoing bankruptcy proceedings. In response, Levine Staller sued its former client, Trump Entertainment, and in 2014, a judge rejected Trump Entertainment’s request to be absolved of this debt and told the company to pay up."

Once our Supreme Court rules that Twitter and Facebook and the Hannity message board can't ban us I say we go back over to the Hannity message board and tell the Mods to kiss our ass.

j/k

Consider this part:

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 11.21.54 AM.png

His lawyers just included any pedophile censored by Facebook since June 1, 2018....

If they ever decide that morons like King Puckerhead can't be banned from privately owned websites, i certainly won't agree with that. However, i would have a shitload of fun with that decision on right wing sites.

He's asking for donations for this? Then that really is all it's about. How sad.
A guy on another message board use to swear that he didn't think Donald Trump was worth a billion dollars. Not even one.

His theory was that billionaires don't run all these penny ante schemes. I've just been waiting for all the financial stuff to come out to see if he's broke or not.

I just read that it is a "class action " lawsuit....so everyone who felt that they have been censored by this bunch will be jumping on board....I think its awesome!

I just read that it is a "class action " lawsuit....so everyone who felt that they have been censored by this bunch will be jumping on board....I think its awesome!
Here is where they define the class:

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 11.21.54 AM.png

This would include every scammer and pedophile censored after June 1, 2018 by Facebook... Still sound "awesome"?

Back
Top Bottom