• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he is suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
In the category of stupidest lawsuits, the former president goes all in and is suing facebook, google and twitter for... get this... violations of the 1st amendment... LMAO...

Well, his lawyers make money. I can see why he went bankrupt so many times, he likes to waste money (if he pays them)

Good for Trump....the sorry ass, un-American Libs and Commies who run these companies need some suing!!!
You can sue anybody and anything for anything. I could go to my local courthouse and file a lawsuit against Yahweh right now if I wanted to. But trust me, Yahweh won't be losing any sleep over it.

The only way trump remains relevant is if he deflects attention from his deficits. This is just another ploy to paint himself as a victim and hero of the little people and to keep focus off what happening with his company. Oh, and I suspect it's a twisted way of positioning himself for whatever he plans to do next.

I don’t care if Trump wins but I hope these arrogant CEOs pay through the nose for censoring content.

In what world can't someone do what they want with their company? Your fascism is through the roof.

And I bet you watch Fox News. hah

In the category of stupidest lawsuits, the former president goes all in and is suing facebook, google and twitter for... get this... violations of the 1st amendment... LMAO...

Yaaaawn

Who doesn't Trump sue 🙄

Another Breaking News thread where some allow themselves to be trolled by Trump says, ".........................."

Trump is trying to look like a tough guy. It's all for show.

Typical Donald Trump diversion.

What's really sad are the people who can't read through this guy.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt SCOTUS will rule that Twitter can't regulate what is said on it's platform. That would be like telling me that I have to let the KKK into my living room to give a racist speech to my kids.

- If I was one of the lawyers I would get one hefty retainer up front along with a large first payment.
- The lawyers should ask RudyG. how reliable is Trump in paying.

- I suspect the lawsuits won't get very far. I can see Trump yelling, "We are taking all the way to the Supreme Court"

- If I was one of the lawyers I would get one hefty retainer up front along with a large first payment.
- The lawyers should ask RudyG. how reliable is Trump in paying.

- I suspect the lawsuits won't get very far. I can see Trump yelling, "We are taking all the way to the Supreme Court"

Back
Top Bottom