• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he didn't discuss hacked emails w/ Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What... Trump lied about something?!?!

Well damn, I guess we should go double check to see if gravity is still working today.

Who cares what trump says? He's a pathological liar. He said he knew nothing about the payments to the adult industry mistresses. His cancelled checks show he lied. As he always does. He doesn't get any benefit of the doubt, having lied all the time.

The Habitual Liar n Cheat lied!!?? Wow, color me shocked.

If you read through the report you'll see that Trump wasn't exactly tight with Roger Stone and didn't really trust him. It's quite likely that Trump merely considered Stone's claims to be a frivolous pursuit and probably overblown. Any conversations were most likely in one ear and out the other.

To your Mafia — MAFIA —> Made America Fascist Italy Already

If you read through the report you'll see that Trump wasn't exactly tight with Roger Stone and didn't really trust him. It's quite likely that Trump merely considered Stone's claims to be a frivolous pursuit and probably overblown. Any conversations were most likely in one ear and out the other.

hey, whatever you guys have to tell yourself about a massive (and lifelong) liar, crook and con man.

Trump says he didn'''t discuss hacked emails with Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Trump lied. That's not surprising.

"The report, which the committee's Republican majority approved, said the committee assessed that the president discussed hacked emails with his longtime associate Roger Stone — even though Trump told special counsel Robert Mueller that he didn't recall having done so."

He ;) doesn't remember.

Mafia.

Last edited:

I hardly knew him? :lamo :lamo :lamo

Trump says he didn'''t discuss hacked emails with Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Trump lied. That's not surprising.

"The report, which the committee's Republican majority approved, said the committee assessed that the president discussed hacked emails with his longtime associate Roger Stone — even though Trump told special counsel Robert Mueller that he didn't recall having done so." He ;) doesn't remember. Mafia.
This must continue to be one of the several tentacles of Octopus Trump to be taken on, ESPECIALLY since it continues to happen in 2020 in even more depth with down-ballot races to go with potus.

This is not about the content of the conversation. It's about Trump's cover-up.

I hardly knew him? :lamo :lamo :lamo

A quote he has used numerous times by people he actually has been with or maybe even had sex with. All of this from one who once boasted he has the greatest memory of anyone in history.

This is not about the content of the conversation. It's about Trump's cover-up.

Coverup of what? In the 966 or so pages of the report is there any part that finds criminal actions related to Russian interference in the election on the part of Trump or his campaign staff?

What you've got is a purely political report. The Democrats got a chance to report what they wanted to report and the Republicans got a chance to report their part and absolutely nothing has changed. There was no new, earth shattering revelation and not even any real new information. I mean, browsing through this thing is agonizing due to its uselessness. I mean you've got roughly 150 pages on Manafort, 25 pages on Carter page, 40 pages or so on Maria Butina and, near as I can tell, zero information on the Social Media campaign that was supposed to be the most damaging part of the whole Russia thing and accounted for something like 25 of the 37 Mueller indictments.

Coverup of what? In the 966 or so pages of the report is there any part that finds criminal actions related to Russian interference in the election on the part of Trump or his campaign staff?

What you've got is a purely political report. The Democrats got a chance to report what they wanted to report and the Republicans got a chance to report their part and absolutely nothing has changed. There was no new, earth shattering revelation and not even any real new information. I mean, browsing through this thing is agonizing due to its uselessness. I mean you've got roughly 150 pages on Manafort, 25 pages on Carter page, 40 pages or so on Maria Butina and, near as I can tell, zero information on the Social Media campaign that was supposed to be the most damaging part of the whole Russia thing and accounted for something like 25 of the 37 Mueller indictments.
He lied to cover-up his conversation (with Stone).

A quote he has used numerous times by people he actually has been with or maybe even had sex with. All of this from one who once boasted he has the greatest memory of anyone in history.

Oh he members all right, but being a Pathological Liar he feels he can manipulate the truth. Kinda Sad when you think about how damaged someone has to be to be a screwed up as trump is. Not that I actually believe that to be an excuse for being a POS.

Back
Top Bottom