• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says He’s Optimistic About Trade Deal After Receiving China Response

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
President Donald Trump said he is optimistic about resolving the U.S. trade dispute with China after receiving a response from Beijing to his demands, ahead of a widely anticipated meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Argentina later this month.

Trump told reporters Friday that the Chinese response was largely complete but was missing four or five big things.

“China wants to make a deal, they sent a list of things they are willing to do which is a large list and it is just not acceptable to me yet, but at some point I think that, we are doing extremely well with respect to China,” Trump said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...out-trade-deal-after-receiving-china-response

It is nice to see a likely deal coming soon. This is big for trade.

Yep. Coming right on the heels of North Korean disarmament, and his stellar mid-terms, this is a huge win for Trump! He's on a roll!

:lamo

Wow. That's the most amount of snark I think I've ever seen you dish out.

Nice.

I am tired of winning.............:shock:

I'll wait until the details are released to see what it actually means. That "long list" can be one of meaningful impact or not.

Yep. Coming right on the heels of North Korean disarmament, and his stellar mid-terms, this is a huge win for Trump! He's on a roll!

:lamo
He's doing this for your ass...be more respectful.

Trump Says He’s Optimistic About Trade Deal After Receiving China Response
Did anyone think he'd say anything other than that? For Pete's sake, the man declared the nuclear risk the DPRK posed had been abated and nothing could have been farther from the truth.

He's doing this for your ass...be more respectful.
B.S. He's lying through his ass, conning naive Americans. He only gets the respect he deserves - which is none.

Back
Top Bottom