• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he’s “totally cleared” by Court filing that Accuses Him

That is what they are alleging. Dont know that it's TRUE but they are saying that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Correct, which means claiming the document clears him is objectively false.

What's scarier?

That this nincompoop is president, or that a significant number of people in the U.S. think he's the best president we've ever had?

"The unnamed individual is believed to be Donald Trump."

No, **** you. I'm so tired of journalists bending over backwards like this in an attempt to appear unbiased to the point where they straight up pretend facts don't exist. Individual-1 is Donald Trump. Period. End of story. None of this CYA stuff is valid.

~ Trump says a lot of things . I believe his Tweets are not only an addiction but a way to keep a public record of activities. ( 60 million followers ?! ) .
He seems to have surrounded himself with some dubious people - namely Cohen. I think that's the guy going down.

That is what they are alleging. Dont know that it's TRUE but they are saying that.

We all heard the audio where 45 authorized the payment!

If Mueller has not found anything yet, and he has not reported finding anything on Trump, then Trump looks clean.

It is Mueller who looks dirty by refusing to clear Trump .

Gaslighting, 101.

If Mueller has not found anything yet, and he has not reported finding anything on Trump, then Trump looks clean.

He's not going to report anything on Trump at all until he's done.

Because why would you

Only in the Hawkeye Bizarro Universe.

Only in the Hawkeye Bizarro Universe.

No, but then again your powers of observation have long been known to suck.

As well your willingness to be fair or civil.

The problem is you.

Be Better.

They have to prove that he knew he was committing a crime.

The campaigns get schooled on the rules by the FEC. If he didn't pay attention, well, IGNORANCE of the law is no excuse.

They have to prove that he knew he was committing a crime.

I'm sorry officer, I didn't know it was illegal to commit these crimes.

The campaigns get schooled on the rules by the FEC. If he didn't pay attention, well, IGNORANCE of the law is no excuse.
Sure it is, just ask Hillary about that. She didnt intend to break the law so be reasonable prosecutor would press charges told to us by the former director of the FBI.

In this case it happens to be true. Campaign finance laws are extremely complicated and nobody seems to understand them. That is why these cases are normally resolved as a civil matter and the candidate is ordered to pay back the money.

Back
Top Bottom