• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Gen Milley should be court-martialed

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
and you should never ever be president again, but in both statements, the one by Gen Milley quoted in the book and the one just written in the beginning of this sentence by me is based on a possibility - mine more wishfully hoping that it would be true. Chalk it up that Gen Milley was providing assurance that he'd stop such a coup from taking place. I'd also trust that Gen Milley would stop a coup from taking place no matter who the president would be. So, once again Trump - go suck it! That is, once you're done french kissing your thumb. ;)

Trump has been defending himself from an excerpt in the book "I Alone Can Fix It," by Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, that says Milley believed Trump would try to stay in power through a coup in the last days of his presidency.

"They may try, but they're not going to f---ing succeed," Milley reportedly told his deputies. "You can't do this without the military. You can't do this without the CIA and the FBI. We're the guys with the guns."

Last edited:
and you should never ever be president again, but in both cases neither statements, the one by Gen Milley quoted in the book and the one just written in the beginning of this sentence by me is based on a possibility - mine more wishfully hoping that it would be true. Chalk it up that Gen Milley was providing assurance that he'd stop such a coup from taking place. I'd also trust that Gen Milley would stop a coup from taking place no matter who the president would be. So, once again Trump - go suck it! That is, once you're done french kissing your thumb. ;)

Trump has been defending himself from an excerpt in the book "I Alone Can Fix It," by Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, that says Milley believed Trump would try to stay in power through a coup in the last days of his presidency.

"They may try, but they're not going to f---ing succeed," Milley reportedly told his deputies. "You can't do this without the military. You can't do this without the CIA and the FBI. We're the guys with the guns."
I'm sure The Generals will get right on it.

T**** is probably insane and believes his staying in office would be the right thing to do because he actually won. So no, he doesn't see it as a coup. But the fascists using him as a useful tool? They were perfectly fine with him staying in power illegally so they could continue with their agenda, and that's a coup. An overthrow of the rightful government.

Last edited:
Trump running his fat mouth again, powerless to actually do anything about it??? Why that's the most shocking thing I've ever heard!

Trump running his fat mouth again, powerless to actually do anything about it??? Why that's the most shocking thing I've ever heard!
And The Hill reporting it per usual.
If he were treated like the twitter banned nobody that he now is, we wouldn't be having several threads a day on What T**** Says.

If he were treated like the twitter banned nobody that he now is, we wouldn't be having several threads a day on What T**** Says.
This is true, but even though he is an idiot, he's also entertaining in a perverse way.
His penchant for unhinged blurting is comedy gold.
Unfortunately, a fair amount of U.S. citizens take this buffoon seriously.
That's not so funny.

This is true, but even though he is an idiot, he's also entertaining in a perverse way.
His penchant for unhinged blurting is comedy gold.
That's not so funny.
I can't remember the last time he made me laugh. I guess I need an improved sense of humor.

The continual feeding of his flock is not worth amusing ourselves. IMO.

problem is (S/I/T) Trump is still running his ignorant insane mouth almost daily AND (S/I/T) Trump is still planning to run again either as a Representative or Pres. Until (S/I/T) Trump is jailed and kept from putting out public statements can we, the sane, be set free of Donny's reality tv propaganda. However, instead of jailtime, I'd much rather see Milley v Trump in a no holds cage match 5 minute per round @ 5 rounds - mandatory distance. No surrender!! That should take care of America's waddling cancer.

That's not so funny.
Not to mention how he damages military morale.

He doesn't rise to the qualification Mr. Trump requires to assist him with a coup. Although, to be fair, Mr. Trump isn't much of an evaluator of talent.

trump is nobody now.
To most of us, but unfortunately no so with a high majority of the GOP Congress and approximately 70 million US citizens including State Governors and their staff.

He doesn't rise to the qualification Mr. Trump requires to assist him with a coup. Although, to be fair, Mr. Trump isn't much of an evaluator of talent.
True. Gen Flynn is Trump's coup guy.

Maybe he should issue an edict from the office of the ex-president on his geocities blog and then use it to raise money for himself.

"The writings within these third-rate books are Fake News, and 'General' Milley (who [former Defense Secretary James] Mattis wanted to send to Europe in order to get rid of him), if he said what was reported, perhaps should be impeached, or court-martialed and tried," Trump said in a statement on Friday.
From the OP link^^

Trump has no clue. Nice composition, too!

Hes still talking… why?…. We should fix that yes?

"The writings within these third-rate books are Fake News, and 'General' Milley (who [former Defense Secretary James] Mattis wanted to send to Europe in order to get rid of him), if he said what was reported, perhaps should be impeached, or court-martialed and tried," Trump said in a statement on Friday.
From the OP link^^

Trump has no clue. Nice composition, too!
Funny, Trump is the one who suggested the US military should commit war crimes, (and pardoned some who did), and now says he wants Milley prosecuted or court martialed.

Trump is still breathing…. Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom