• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Department of Education will investigate use of 1619 Project in schools

Although I have not researched it yet, I seriously doubt that your claim about blacks in the south is true.

It is a fact and the basis of the courts decision.

It is a fact and the basis of the courts decision.

It only takes about ten minutes on Google to explode your claim.

And the suppression efforts by GOP operatives are well documented. There is also a deep body of case law now that clearly identifies the ALEC efforts for what they are.

You’ll just go on trying to hide behind the phoney claim that Republican are interested in election integrity.

But you won’t ever hear a Republican politician advocate for a NATIONAL standard for voting, universal registration, or standard universal voter ID.

That would make it easier to vote. The GOP has never wanted that.

It only takes about ten minutes on Google to explode your claim.

And the suppression efforts by GOP operatives are well documented. There is also a deep body of case law now that clearly identifies the ALEC efforts for what they are.

You’ll just go on trying to hide behind the phoney claim that Republican are interested in election integrity.

But you won’t ever hear a Republican politician advocate for a NATIONAL standard for voting, universal registration, or standard universal voter ID.

That would make it easier to vote. The GOP has never wanted that.

Ill take that as your attempt to avoid your previous BS and move onto the next pile.

Bullcrap. The only thing the GOP has done is asked that there be some accountability in elections.

Hogwash!

Needing an ID to vote is not voter suppression.

That sort of depends on WHAT the ACCEPTABLE forms of voter ID are - doesn't it?

Why don't you compare the acceptable forms of voter ID in Canada with the acceptable forms of voter ID in your state.

Then get back to me and let me know which of the two jurisdictions has the highest actual chance that almost everyone already has an acceptable form of voter ID.

And the Democrats are the ones who started gerrymandering. Down here in the south, there are specifically drawn voting districts that are only there to provide blacks with the potential to have representation.

I see, so you think that the "correct response" to gerrymandering is MORE gerrymandering (provided that it is "MY Guys" that get to do it).

PS - Did you know that, in Canada, you can get your name taken off the voters list where you used to live and put on the voters list where you currently live simply by checking a box on your income tax form? Did you know that you can file one of those forms EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY INCOME TAX? Isn't that one heck of a lot simpler than whatever process you have to go through in your state to get your name off one voters list and onto another?

Bullcrap. The only thing the GOP has done is asked that there be some accountability in elections.

And shut down all but one polling station in an entire county in Missouri (as well as similar efforts in many other states).

Back
Top Bottom