• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says "1917 Pandemic" Ended WWII

Somebody slept through multiple history classes.........

Were you unaware of Coffee as a potential remedy?

Did you ever take political science in college? I found the class very helpful.

So you do not understand that Trump was not correct this time.

Are you under the impression that Biden is always correct?

I sure hope not.

That's what you think your word salad conveyed? wow...

Trump is incorrect constantly, and when he is called out he double and triples down on it.
Biden is a gaff machine but he is not the liar Trump is.

Dixiecrats were much earlier, and at that time I was in grade school.

You're either abysmally ignorant or pretending to be of you political heritage. Strom Thurmond created the Dixiecrat party and ran as its candidate for President in 1948. He continued to be a major segregationist-forever champion until he left office at the age of nearly 101 as the proud and unbending racist senator for that cradle of treason, SC, in 2003. The Dixiecrat party may not have lasted after 1948 but the racist goals of it were in the fiber of every Southern Democrat who switched to Republican after the multiple CRAs of the 1960s. Nixon cultivated the South with his "Southern Strategy" (appeal to racism masking as the "law and order" or
"states rights"--another Dixiecrat battle cry left over from Jim Crow and Slavery--candidate) and Reagan and BushI, BushII and Dirtbag Donnie have ever since.

I am pleased you think it was pitiful for me to be born a Democrat and remain one until I was around 42. I was not able to get smarter faster as to political parties.

Dixiecrats were a local phenomenon of 4 states of the deep south.I was born and raised in CA where we had no blacks in my area at all. I had no opinion of them either way.

You were "born a Democrat"? :lamo Did you come out of the womb with a Donkey stamped on your ass? I've never heard of anyone being born with a particular political persuasion and I don't believe for a minute that you were. It's just another one of your fantasies. Nothing you say ever has any relation to reality.

You were "born a Democrat"? :lamo Did you come out of the womb with a Donkey stamped on your ass? I've never heard of anyone being born with a particular political persuasion and I don't believe for a minute that you were. It's just another one of your fantasies. Nothing you say ever has any relation to reality.

Robert seems to be able to make a bigger fool of himself with each new post. It's rather amazing.

Heck, I remember when they had Clint Eastwood talking to empty chairs...:lol:

Boy, wasn't that a cringe worthy moment for the GOP? That's the last time they will invite someone to "wing it" at a major event. Well, except for Trump. He can't be stopped.

I'm reminded of Steve Martin's opening line in "The Jerk."

"I was born a poor black child ..."

Boy, wasn't that a cringe worthy moment for the GOP? That's the last time they will invite someone to "wing it" at a major event. Well, except for Trump. He can't be stopped.

I can't wait to watch clips of their "virtual convention" next week, with the king clown himself accepting the nomination from the whitehouse. Should be comedy gold.

It certainly helped in WW1 as the virus killed something like 50 million people over 2 years, but what would Americans know as they only came in with a few years left after all the heavy lifting was done

Don't open your mouth if you have no clue what you are talking about.

Joey

Back
Top Bottom