• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says "1917 Pandemic" Ended WWII

If you are Trump's wife, you should care. I suppose you married Trump.

No, we all should care. Character matters.

People with serious character flaws, especially narcissism, tend to make bad decisions as they lack the ability to understand the greater good; they lack a moral compass. Understanding the greater good is essential to good leadership. (Translation for the less educated Trump supporters: "ya gotta know where you going in order to lead people there")

Last edited:
I truly do not understand how a brilliant man like George ended up with a moron like Kellyanne.

I also love how George always points out the stupidity that is Trump. Not that anyone needed a reminder of it.

I want to be invited for dinner @ the Conways, one evening........

I want to be invited for dinner @ the Conways, one evening........

I don't. I couldn't eat looking at her Trump loving nasty face.

I would like her to tell me more about the Bowling Green Massacre though.

People with serious character flaws, especially narcissism, tend to make bad decisions as they lack the ability to understand the greater good; they lack a moral compass. Understanding the greater good is essential to good leadership. (Translation for the less educated Trump supporters: "ya gotta know where you going in order to lead people there")

Funny how that describes Obama to a condom close fit.

I don't. I couldn't eat looking at her Trump loving nasty face.

I would like her to tell me more about the Bowling Green Massacre though.

When I was a Democrat that voted for Kennedy, we had to put up with a cheating president that screwed one of the Mobs girlfriends. And some claim he was a great president.

When I was a Democrat that voted for Kennedy, we had to put up with a cheating president that screwed one of the Mobs girlfriends. And some claim he was a great president.

You stumbled into the wrong thread and quoted me to post about Kennedy and the mob.

Wake up and pay attention so you don't annoy the adults by doing that.

You accurately pointed out the Obama failures and flaws, yet nothing matches what Trump is.

It certainly helped in WW1 as the virus killed something like 50 million people over 2 years, but what would Americans know as they only came in with a few years left after all the heavy lifting was done

Americans brought the virus to Europe.

You stumbled into the wrong thread and quoted me to post about Kennedy and the mob.

Wake up and pay attention so you don't annoy the adults by doing that.

No, all I did was comment after you about a solid topic, eg. presidents of the USA.

Let us all know when you own the forum.

No, all I did was comment after you about a solid topic, eg. presidents of the USA.

Let us all know when you own the forum.

My post was about George and Kellyanne Conway.

Try to follow the adults and the smart people when reading our posts.

And I thought George W Bush was going to be the worst president of my adult life. Boy, was I wrong.

Makes me shudder to think who's next on the Republican bench. Gohmert/McEnany 2024!!!

I know, right?!?

Bush would be a welcomed relief from the current clown-in-chief.

I didn't realize how much I appreciated Bush until Comrade Trump came along.

He's an idiot.

And has dementia. It isn't unusual in early stages for the affected person having semi-lucid moments in between episodes of obvious gross memory mistakes like this. In fact the way he phrased it as "the second world war" instead of "world war two" suggests it wasn't just a gaffe--although that would have been a big one, too. Taken with all his other bizarre statements and lies--some of which now also seem to fall into a category of things he thinks happened that did not, for example, that he's the one who signed the Veterans Choice Act (of 2014!!). It could be that what seem to be, or started out as lies are actually what he really believes to be true now. And that's even more chilling for a person of his temperament.

Not that i believe that, but who was president during WW1? Oh I recall, the democrat liar Woodrow Wilson.

Irrelevant. This thread is about Trump's shameful lack of historical knowledge.

The 1918 influenza likely began in Kansas and then spread to Europe by US troops.

Not that i believe that, but who was president during WW1? Oh I recall, the democrat liar Woodrow Wilson.

Wow, now there's a dutiful cultist of The Dirtbag--a desperation move to deflect from the topic of his Dear Leader's disease.

Oh, gawd--why do you people still try that pitiful "I used to be a Democrat" crap? Or, do you mean you used to be a Dixiecrat?

And has dementia. It isn't unusual in early stages for the affected person having semi-lucid moments in between episodes of obvious gross memory mistakes like this. In fact the way he phrased it as "the second world war" instead of "world war two" suggests it wasn't just a gaffe--although that would have been a big one, too. Taken with all his other bizarre statements and lies--some of which now also seem to fall into a category of things he thinks happened that did not, for example, that he's the one who signed the Veterans Choice Act (of 2014!!). It could be that what seem to be, or started out as lies are actually what he really believes to be true now. And that's even more chilling for a person of his temperament.

we all know people who just lie 24/7. they eventually just start believing in their own (lie based) fantasy world.

and if he's losing it, that's doubly bad. a massive liar entering dementia with our nuclear codes.

Americans brought the virus to Europe.

It should have been called "Kansas Flu" instead of "Spanish Flu."

One of the biggest problems faced within the camp was the spread of communicable disease. Although all soldiers were inoculated upon entering the camp, the 1918-1920 influenza pandemic spread throughout the camp. Soldiers thought to have any communicable disease were immediately quarantined until they either got over the disease or were thought free of it.

Those soldiers who were sent to Europe, and got sick on the way or were asymptomatic carriers, went from Funston to Boston and then to France. The first cases of that flu in Europe were US and French soldiers.

Camp Funston - Kansapedia - Kansas Historical Society

Side note: My grandfather owned the farm, a part of which the government took to build Camp Funston which was adjacent to Ft. Riley.

Last edited:
hey, he's the smarterest pretzeldent since they stormed the airports during the revolution.

The public wasn't aware of Kennedy's affairs or his poor health until long after he was dead.

Funny how that describes Obama to a condom close fit.

That statement only confirms to the group that you are a poor judge of character, which disqualifies you from commenting on character.

...and, whataboutisms are typically pathetic arguments because they start with the premise of "nolo contrendere" to the original assertion.

That statement only confirms to the group that you are a poor judge of character, which disqualifies you from commenting on character.

...and, whataboutisms are typically pathetic arguments because they start with the premise of "nolo contrendere" to the original assertion.

Your problem is you are unable to deal properly with constructive criticism. And now you know your problem, what will you to to rectify your problem?

The public wasn't aware of Kennedy's affairs or his poor health until long after he was dead.

We Democrats of my era did not broadcast it as do democrats of today. Kennedy was a master of keeping secrets of his own life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom