• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says "1917 Pandemic" Ended WWII

He's an idiot.

It certainly helped in WW1 as the virus killed something like 50 million people over 2 years, but what would Americans know as they only came in with a few years left after all the heavy lifting was done

It certainly helped in WW1 as the virus killed something like 50 million people over 2 years, but what would Americans know as they only came in with a few years left after all the heavy lifting was done

Just stop...there is nothing that can be said that even barely justifies his error.

Just stop...there is nothing that can be said that even barely justifies his error.

they will try. they are foot soldiers for a New York City adulterer, crook and con man.

A senile loser who hangs out with Pedo's, wants to bang his daughter, and can't drink a glass of water without having a stroke in the process.

The face of American conservatism in 2020. Enjoy.

A senile loser who hangs out with Pedo's, wants to bang his daughter, and can't drink a glass of water without having a stroke in the process.
The face of American conservatism in 2020. Enjoy.

And I thought George W Bush was going to be the worst president of my adult life. Boy, was I wrong.

Makes me shudder to think who's next on the Republican bench. Gohmert/McEnany 2024!!!

He meant WW I, not WWII, but wasn't it 1918 pandemic? Trump really ought to stay away from the historical comments; he doesn't do so great with those.

His brain is turning to mush and most of it's being televised. Sad that he has no one in his life who cares enough to intervene.

And I thought George W Bush was going to be the worst president of my adult life. Boy, was I wrong.

Makes me shudder to think who's next on the Republican bench. Gohmert/McEnany 2024!!!

They seem to like silver spooned elitist businessmen (Bush Jr., Trump) and Hollywood celebrities (Reagan, Arnie, Ventura, and Trump) though they also claim to hate Hollywood at the same time, which is bull****. Who knows what type of moron these clowns nominate in 2024. Tucker Carlson maybe? It definitely VERY likely won't be a moderate like McCain. Those days are over, IMO, at least for the foreseeable future.

They seem to like silver spooned elitist businessmen (Bush Jr., Trump) and Hollywood celebrities (Reagan, Arnie, Ventura, and Trump) though they also claim to hate Hollywood at the same time, which is bull****. Who knows what type of moron these clowns nominate in 2024. Tucker Carlson maybe? It definitely VERY likely won't be a moderate like McCain. Those days are over, IMO, at least for the foreseeable future.

They claim to hate Hollywood, but fall all over right wing celebrities. It's just more of the same hypocrisy.

They claim to hate Hollywood, but fall all over right wing celebrities. It's just more of the same hypocrisy.

Heck, I remember when they had Clint Eastwood talking to empty chairs...:lol:

He meant WW I, not WWII, but wasn't it 1918 pandemic? Trump really ought to stay away from the historical comments; he doesn't do so great with those.

True that he misspoke, but the pandemic didn't end WWI either. When Biden misspoke about millions instead of thousands the right went bonkers over this evidence of "senility", even though he immediately corrected himself. Trump gives us a double header here, senility AND stupidity in one! Of course now we get Henny trying to pretend he made sense.:lamo

File under "Revolutionary war airports!"

Oh, this is good.

I believe the president Made America Great Again. I believe we need him reelected to Make America Great Again Again. I believe Joe Biden is “Sleepy” and “weak.” I believe Biden could “hurt God” and the Bible. I believe that if Biden is elected, there will be “no religion, no anything,” and he would confiscate all guns, “immediately and without notice.” He would “abolish” “our great,” “beautiful suburbs,” not to mention “the American way of life.” There would be “no windows, no nothing” in buildings. I believe the news media would have “no ratings” and “will go down along with our great USA!” if the president loses — and that this would be bad even though the media is fake.

I believe it’s normal for the president to say “Yo Semites” and “Yo Seminites,” “Thigh Land,” “Minne-a-napolis,” “toe-tally-taria-tism,” “Thomas Jeffers” and “Ulyss-eus S. Grant.” I believe it’s Biden who’s cognitively impaired. I believe the president “aced” a “very hard” impairment test, and that his “very surprised” doctors found this “unbelievable.” I believe it was “amazing” he remembered five words, such as “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — in correct order. I believe he took the SAT himself.

[Cont].

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/10/i-still-believe-president-president/

(Article full of links to where Trump said the demented bull**** mentioned).

- George T. Conway III

Last edited:
File under "Revolutionary war airports!"

Oh, this is good.

I believe the president Made America Great Again. I believe we need him reelected to Make America Great Again Again. I believe Joe Biden is “Sleepy” and “weak.” I believe Biden could “hurt God” and the Bible. I believe that if Biden is elected, there will be “no religion, no anything,” and he would confiscate all guns, “immediately and without notice.” He would “abolish” “our great,” “beautiful suburbs,” not to mention “the American way of life.” There would be “no windows, no nothing” in buildings. I believe the news media would have “no ratings” and “will go down along with our great USA!” if the president loses — and that this would be bad even though the media is fake.

I believe it’s normal for the president to say “Yo Semites” and “Yo Seminites,” “Thigh Land,” “Minne-a-napolis,” “toe-tally-taria-tism,” “Thomas Jeffers” and “Ulyss-eus S. Grant.” I believe it’s Biden who’s cognitively impaired. I believe the president “aced” a “very hard” impairment test, and that his “very surprised” doctors found this “unbelievable.” I believe it was “amazing” he remembered five words, such as “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — in correct order. I believe he took the SAT himself.

[Cont].

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/10/i-still-believe-president-president/

(Article full of links to where Trump said the demented bull**** mentioned).

- George T. Conway III

I truly do not understand how a brilliant man like George ended up with a moron like Kellyanne.

I also love how George always points out the stupidity that is Trump. Not that anyone needed a reminder of it.

Back
Top Bottom