• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Said 'Biden' 41 Times in Acceptance Speech. Biden Didn't Say 'Trump' Once

Of course, he's got nothing to run on. Obama ran on turning around the economy left to him, Trump's only go-to was claiming credit of the economy he inherited. Now that's a no-go.

Well that and sustaining it with a needless tax cut that will help crash the US economy faster, but what can a GOP guy do? It's MANDATORY to cut taxes and raise spending! To prove how irresponsible Democrats are!

They are trying to hatch a plan to avoid debating Trump, up to and including Joe faking coronavirus. Joe can’t get into a debate and defend the program that his left wing “advisors” have thumbtacked to his forehead.

Lol.

When it comes to speaking in public, Biden was doing it while Trump was being sued by the government for housing discrimination.

Guess more liked the generic speech verse the long speech full of lies:
Trump falls short of Biden in convention speech TV ratings: preliminary data

There are a lot of liberal commentators on Cable News giving misleading info about the RNC vs. DNC ratings, some lying straight out

23.8 million viewers watched Trump's speech.
24.6 million viewers watched Biden's speech.

Not a significant enough difference to indicate anything about which speech was more well received. Since we don't know how many Republicans were watching Biden's speech to get opposition info or make fun of it, and vice versa

RNC Ratings: Final Night Draws 23.8 Million Viewers as Trump Accepts Nomination - WSJ

And the second night of the RNC BEAT OUT the second night of the DNC, 19.4 million to 19.2 million. I reversed the numbers accidentally in another post.

That’s right up there with your anti Trump posts. Your point?

Biden didn’t mention Trump because he is afraid of him.

Trump mentioned Biden 41 times because he is scared of him.

Trump mentioned Biden 41 times because he is scared of him.

Trump mentioned Biden 41 times because he is CAMPAIGNING against him.

Which is what Biden is supposed to be doing as well.

Trump's speech was 70 minutes long. A majority of it focused on his accomplishments, and vision for the next four years.

Trump mentioned Biden 41 times because he is CAMPAIGNING against him.

Which is what Biden is supposed to be doing as well.

Trump's speech was 70 minutes long. A majority of it focused on his accomplishments, and vision for the next four years.

Biden was showing where he wanted to lead. Trump was showing what he is running from. Same fake bone spur coward today that he was in the 60's.

Trump Said 'Biden' 41 Times in Acceptance Speech. Biden Didn't Say 'Trump' Once

bidens-america.png

The real truth is, this is Donald Trumps America.

Trump HAS to fear-monger and resort to smears about Joe Biden. It's the only strategy he has.

Trump certainly has no major accomplishments during the past four years, and he has no vision of what he would do with another four year term.

Trump has fractured this country like no one else in my memory. Under four more years of Trump, America will be unrecognizable.
So, Trump knows who he's running against but Biden doesn't.

I agree.

Biden let Marxist factions of BLM control his entire convention.

I am scared of Biden as well.

Sorry your pants are wet. Read a book perhaps because it might calm you to reach toward reality.

Trump HAS to fear-monger and resort to smears about Joe Biden. It's the only strategy he has.

Trump certainly has no major accomplishments during the past four years, and he has no vision of what he would do with another four year term.

Trump has fractured this country like no one else in my memory. Under four more years of Trump, America will be unrecognizable.
I don't think Biden could remember who he is running against, or what office he's running for. He actually said that he is running for the Senate, remember?

Sorry your pants are wet. Read a book perhaps because it might calm you to reach toward reality.

There's nothing calm about Marxism.

Or a Democratic Convention calling for minority citizens to "rise up" against nonminority citizens.

What could better personify the liberal mindset these days than burning a building down and then proclaiming it Donald Trump's fault?

That's probably not the most idiotic thing posted on a politcal forum, ever, probably, but it is definitely very very close.

I don't think Biden could remember who he is running against, or what office he's running for. He actually said that he is running for the Senate, remember?

Remember? :lamo

Remember? :2rofll:

Remember? :lamo

Yeah, despite your fantasies, nobody is actually worried about Joe handling this asshat in the debates.... :coffeepap

You wrote: "Trump certainly has no major accomplishments during the past four years, and he has no vision of what he would do with another four year term."

I guess you don't like solid GDP growth; low unemployment; a strong military; and a thriving stock market.
Too bad. That's what most voters like. Unless you put Obamacare high on your list.

1. Trump cut taxes for the rich. Rich people have savings in the tens of thousands of dollars thanks to Trump.

2. Trump built 40 miles of wall along a 2,000 mile border.

I can't think of anything else he did.

You don't like the lowest unemployment percentages for blacks and HIspanics in history?
Or was that all Obama's doing in your mind?

Indeed. Trump would like us to forget, as he uses the White House for his political purposes, that he is the incumbent.

A very bizarre con that is, as usual, remarkably effective among his supporters.

Imagine that. A president who live in the White House, using the White House for political purposes.
SOmeone should tell Trump that is just too opportunistic.

Yes, he lied for 40 minutes about both, thank you for admitting that. Trump supporters are truly SCUM of the earth.

Do you ask people about their political affiliation before you even deign to speak with them?

"accomplishments" where the American people literally seen little to no difference in their lives from prior to his election to now. His accomplishments have resulted in a country that hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. The word accomplishment has a completely different meaning in trump world.

And just where have you seen division in this country?
Is that like when Bush Jr was president? Or when the Republicans tried to thwart Obama at every turn?
Is that the kind of divisiveness to which you are referring?
How old are you ? Twelve?

Well that and sustaining it with a needless tax cut that will help crash the US economy faster, but what can a GOP guy do? It's MANDATORY to cut taxes and raise spending! To prove how irresponsible Democrats are!

Trump enacted massive tax reform and the economy was thriving until this March.
Was that a bad thing?

Do you ask people about their political affiliation before you even deign to speak with them?

Deign does not befit the category of the whole thread. I think maybe you should go back to school.

Trump enacted massive tax reform and the economy was thriving until this March.
Was that a bad thing?

Yes, absolutely, cutting revenues to induce a "sugar high" and artificially sustain an economy, is a really bad move, but you know this, you just prefer to be in denial, because it's convenient politically at the moment for you. It's fiscally irresponsible, which is why it's "sound policy" in the GOP vernacular. :coffeepap

That's probably not the most idiotic thing posted on a politcal forum, ever, probably, but it is definitely very very close.
Hit a little too close to home for you, did it?

Back
Top Bottom