• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump-Russia: FBI probed whether Trump was working for Moscow - NYT

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46849343

The White House has condemned a New York Times report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether President Trump was secretly working for Russia.

Law enforcement officials became concerned by Mr Trump's behaviour in May 2017, when he sacked FBI director James Comey, the paper says.
=====================================================
The FBI is concetned that Trump is a threat to national security.

A string of incidents led upo the FBI action:

1. His calling for Russia's help in finding Clinton's lost emails during the campaign.

2. His campaign aides like Papadopoulous, Manafort, Page & Flynn having close contacts with the Russians.

3. After the election, his firing James Comey.

4. His poor performance after the closed-door summit meeting with Putin in Helsinki.

5. His continuing erratic behavior.

6. The sudden & unexplained lifting of sanctions on Oleg Deripaska, a close ally to Putin..

7. Kushner trying to set up secret back channel communications links with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy.

8. His closing the Government as a distraction in front of the Mueller report.

9. The not-so-secret Trump Tower meeting that he lied about.

It's like Trump is & his people are working for the Russians & are a Russian intelligence asset while running the United States. This calls for either his resignation or the opening of an inquiry into his impeachment.

I don't understand why anyone would think that Donald Trump, son of a Scottish immigrant, would want to collude with anyone who wasn’t true to the red, white and blue. No one outside of the Hillary Clinton cabal could believe that whale excrement. Insert “Russian Mafia and Donald Trump” into a Google search box and over 10 million results will pop up. Who knew the Leftwits have an even more active conspiracy theory coterie than the Right Wing Nut Jobs?

We know that Special Counsel Mueller took over the probe within days of it being opened. This investigation has become a Hydra with so many heads pointed in every possible direction. The Deep State is determined to get Trump on something, anything.

Here is my favorite paragraph in this very long Times article:

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

Last edited:
Just because you are blind does not mean everyone is. I can't imagine what you guys would do if your room was filling up with smoke, probably just sit there until your ass was on fire. Open your eyes and read #21

So...you have no evidence then.

I don't understand why anyone would think that Donald Trump, son of a Scottish immigrant, would want to collude with anyone who wasn’t true to the red, white and blue. No one outside of the Hillary Clinton cabal could believe that whale excrement. Insert “Russian Mafia and Donald Trump” into a Google search box and over 10 million results will pop up. Who knew the Leftwits have an even more active conspiracy theory coterie than the Right Wing Nut Jobs?

We know that Special Counsel Mueller took over the probe within days of it being opened. This investigation has become a Hydra with so many heads pointed in every possible direction. The Deep State is determined to get Trump on something, anything.

Here is my favorite paragraph in this very long Times article:

I think it's probably the FBI that should be investigated for treason.

Who opened this investigation, do you think. It wasnt COmey, he was gone. I doubt it was Rosenstein or Sessions. Who was head of counterintelligence at the FBI back then?

Just because you are blind does not mean everyone is. I can't imagine what you guys would do if your room was filling up with smoke, probably just sit there until your ass was on fire. Open your eyes and read #21

It's scary the way you guys have gone out of your minds.

Who opened this investigation, do you think. It wasnt COmey, he was gone. I doubt it was Rosenstein or Sessions. Who was head of counterintelligence at the FBI back then?

There are apparently some dangerous deep staters whose names we have not heard yet.

There are apparently some dangerous deep staters whose names we have not heard yet.

A couple of names that come to mind right away are Strzok and McCabe.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46849343

The White House has condemned a New York Times report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether President Trump was secretly working for Russia.

Law enforcement officials became concerned by Mr Trump's behaviour in May 2017, when he sacked FBI director James Comey, the paper says.

Oh my Lordy no! Please say Comey and pals did not overlook Trump's obvious conservative bent after he was elected over the intended democrat victor?

=====================================================
The FBI is concetned that Trump is a threat to national security.

Rosenstein and pals came up with a fix. Let's put a wire on and see if we can secretly trap Trump into saying something we can turn to false charges to get him impeached. Let's start by sending comrade Strzok to illegally interview Flynn to see if we can get something on him to entrap him for purposes of bringing Trump down.

A string of incidents led upo the FBI action:
1. His calling for Russia's help in finding Clinton's lost emails during the campaign.

Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy. Doesn't Trump know that case has been closed without any evidence being brought forward and by concerted agreement among Obama officials to declare her innocent of all charges even though she was clearly guilty of 'innocently' violating federal laws with no harm intended?

2. His campaign aides like Papadopoulous, Manafort, Page & Flynn having close contacts with the Russians.

Lord God Almighty in heaven! We cannot allow this treason to be overlooked. One or more Trump associates actually talked with Russians about who knows what. This is treason!

3. After the election, his firing James Comey.

I know many leading democrats called for Comey to be fired and Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired, but for Trump to have fired Comey is a clear act of treason and obstruction of justice. Let's appoint a friendly special prosecutor to find solid evidence to give us Trump's bloody head in a basket.

4. His poor performance after the closed-door summit meeting with Putin in Helsinki.

Trump is clearly incompetent for not following through and declaring war on Russia based upon unproven democrat allegations against Putin designed to deflect blame for democrat corruption on him.

5. His continuing erratic behavior.

Trump is clearly erratic. He says he wants to do one thing but then tries to compromise with democrats and does not hold steady on his previous positions. He is not a typical DC politician. He needs to be removed for making DC politicians look bad.

6. The sudden & unexplained lifting of sanctions on Oleg Deripaska, a close ally to Putin..

How dare Trump do anything without first getting approval from the handful of democrat activists in politics and the leftist loonie tune media?

7. Kushner trying to set up secret back channel communications links with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy.

The Obama spy team went to great lengths to bring in the Russian woman and arrange a meeting with Trump Jr. but Trump Jr. blew the whole thing when he blew the woman off after discovering she was a fake. Trump Sr. should be impeached for this mishandling of a failed secret democrat mission designed to entrap Trump Jr.

8. His closing the Government as a distraction in front of the Mueller report.

Mueller needs more time to find something against Trump we still hope he eventually finds. Let's force the government shutdown by refusing to allow discussions on border security to move forward.

9. The not-so-secret Trump Tower meeting that he lied about.

The democrats were stunned by the failure of the Russian plant to get an interview with Trump Jr. so let's make a federal case against Trump for suggesting he was ignorant of what happened in that democrat attempted set up of Trump Jr.

It's like Trump is & his people are working for the Russians & are a Russian intelligence asset while running the United States. This calls for either his resignation or the opening of an inquiry into his impeachment.

There you have it you dumb democrat supporters. That is our well laid out stupid unlawful irrational hateful immoral case against the President of the United States.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom