• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Running Mate

You don't see a need to broaden the appeal beyond nit-wits?
How does that happen when Trump is #1 on the ticket? How can that possibly appeal to anyone but a nitwit? A stable conservative Republican should run as an Independent and blow this trash away. IMO.

Biden didn't think he needed to.....

How does that happen when Trump is #1 on the ticket? How can that possibly appeal to anyone but a nitwit? A stable conservative Republican should run as an Independent and blow this trash away. IMO.

DeSantis is like a carbon copy of Trump. He could put someone on the ballot who's a little different. Someone who understands the world outside of what it can do for him. But then, Trump wouldn't like someone with their own world view. He would be more comfortable with some like DeSantis who is willing to dance to Trump's crazy tunes.

When Biden took office I didn't think Trump would have a chance of winning in 2024 but every day that Joe and Kamala spend with their wrecking balls, destroying America, just adds to the number of people who miss Trump.
I say, Tim Scott for President. Mike Pence for VP.

I've changed my mind. I'm now voting for Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Balls as trump's running mate.
Even Nicki and Balls would do a better job than Joe and Kamala. I'm no conspiracy theorist but this has crossed the line from theory to fact. These two really are trying to destroy America.

Kanye West

Then the idiocracy will be complete!

DeSantis.
Honestly? Still believing the left wing Big Lie? Lowest unemployment in decades under Trump among every demographic, highest average household incomes, control of the border, and as we have found out the virus is the China Virus and most likely came out of the Wuhan virology lab just like Trump said. Yet Biden continues to ruin the nation, drop dramatically in the public opinion polls and still has to ask permission to take questions. LOL.

... until all collapsed under Trump's failed leadership: more jobs lost than any President, 500 thousand covid deaths, a shut down economy.

Now we are much better off.

No one needs Trump.

DeSantis.

Won't happen. DeSantis is being groomed to be a potential future GOP president, and the last thing they want is for him to go down the gutter with the Trump train. I guarantee that if Trump asked DeSantis to be his running mate in 2024, he would decline for some made up reason.

Trump should really double down and have Margorie Taylor Greene as his running mate. What a flaming dumpster fire that would be.

As crazy as this sounds, this ticket is entirely possible for the Trump GOP.

A lady should be his running mate.

But surely he will NOT run.

He knows the Elite will not allow him to win.

He should just help pick an attractive candidate who might have the possibility of winning.

Then the new Republican President could appoint the Honorable Donald J. Trump to a super important position in the federal government.

Such a move would result in many Dems running & crying & screaming to their psychiatrists.

Some young blonde chick.

Assuming Trump runs in 2024, who does everyone see as his running mate?
Probably Putin, if he is not still the president of Russia. If not Putin, then the devil himself would be his running mate. He does not trust anyone other than tPutin or the devil. In both of those cases and since he made a deal with them, he has to trust them as he has no other choice. I don't think anyone else will do.

A lady should be his running mate.

But surely he will NOT run.

He knows the Elite will not allow him to win.

He should just help pick an attractive candidate who might have the possibility of winning.

Then the new Republican President could appoint the Honorable Donald J. Trump to a super important position in the federal government.

Such a move would result in many Dems running & crying & screaming to their psychiatrists.

Yeah! Trump as Secretary of State for example would be great. He could continue his sterling record of insulting America’s allies and blowing her enemies.

Honestly? Still believing the left wing Big Lie? Lowest unemployment in decades under Trump among every demographic, highest average household incomes, control of the border, and as we have found out the virus is the China Virus and most likely came out of the Wuhan virology lab just like Trump said. Yet Biden continues to ruin the nation, drop dramatically in the public opinion polls and still has to ask permission to take questions. LOL.
What the hell is your post responding to? Someone asked who trump's running mate would be, and I guessed "Desantis". Next thing I know some cultist is spewing non-sequitur, unsolicited trumpist propaganda at me.

... until all collapsed under Trump's failed leadership: more jobs lost than any President, 500 thousand covid deaths, a shut down economy.

Now we are much better off.

No one needs Trump.
A Brit certainly doesn't.

Most people recognize that Trump inherited a growing economy that, by the time he left office, was in tatters.

Back
Top Bottom