• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Running Mate

Perfect description of VP Kamala. The only difference is that Rand Paul can think.
Kamala Ho-gave head to get ahead-too stupid to get into any of the top California law schools even in the era where black females had massive affirmative action benefits. Hell, her father was a professor at Stanford and she couldn't get in there. Paul is one of the smarter men in the Senate. Duke Medical school's acceptance rate when RP applied was around 7%.

I don't think Cuomo will want to be on a GOP Ticket
Trump should pick someone who has worked for him instead...

Trump impeachment talk grows, especially on social media – People's World

Let me guess. You thought Hillary would win in a landslide.
You guess poorly
Unfortunately in 2016 we had a choice between vomit and feces, the feces won

Kamala Ho-gave head to get ahead-too stupid to get into any of the top California law schools even in the era where black females had massive affirmative action benefits. Hell, her father was a professor at Stanford and she couldn't get in there. Paul is one of the smarter men in the Senate. Duke Medical school's acceptance rate when RP applied was around 7%.
It amuses me that the fact that Harris is VP triggers you so badly. :ROFLMAO:

🥱

it amuses me that the left claims this is "triggered" yet their constant howls about Trump is not. Hypocrisy at its seething worst

Richard Spencer. Maybe another "very fine person"...

She's a woman (query: where does calling a woman "ho" because she had sex come from?)

She's not white (query: what are his feelings about affirmative action and the like?)

And she's gotten farther than he ever will (query: why all the boasts about inherited wealth? Why the need to always couple them with paeans to hard work? Why the need to insist that someone more successful than one worked less hard? )

:unsure:

Your post is a "melt down". Probably TDS inspired
He's not the one who immediately reaches for sexist attacks and attempts to implicitly boast himself up when faced with a situation such as Kamala Harris being VP and him not.

She's a woman (query: where does calling a woman "ho" because she had sex come from?)

She's not white (query: what are his feelings about affirmative action and the like?)

And she's gotten farther than he ever will (query: why all the boasts about inherited wealth? Why the need to always couple them with paeans to hard work? Why the need to insist that someone more successful than one worked less hard? )

:unsure:

He's not the one who immediately reaches for sexist attacks and attempts to implicitly boast himself up when faced with a situation such as Kamala Harris being VP and him not.
more obsessive nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom