• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Running Mate

Trump should really double down and have Margorie Taylor Greene as his running mate. What a flaming dumpster fire that would be.

You know, this could happen. If Gaetz is not yet in jail, could be him. Is either old enough?

I know they are plenty ignorant enough but if they are old enough I don't know.

Are you being sarcastic or was this submission on the level?
As I've said a couple of times in this thread, this is what I see as DeSantis' and Abbot's strategy is:

1. Everyone's assuming trump is going to run in '24. His ego won't let him not run.
2. They're both then assuming he's going to flame out early in his term, either 25 amendment or death and then they can step in as president.

You really think they would actually run against trump?

Pompeo wants the first place on the ticket.

I think he is fully capable of something happening to Trump.

You really think they would actually run against trump?

Why would you suspect I think this?

So you were serious? You think Trump would put DeSantis on the ticket? That was my question.

Trump will not, under any circumstance, put DeSantis on the ticket as VP. He hates him. Totally and completely hates him.

Trump is a badly raised tween girl emotionally. He would never put someone so popular among the deplorables on the ticket no matter how many deaths he has caused.

Why would you suspect I think this?

So you were serious? You think Trump would put DeSantis on the ticket? That was my question.

Trump will not, under any circumstance, put DeSantis on the ticket as VP. He hates him. Totally and completely hates him.

Trump is a badly raised tween girl emotionally. He would never put someone so popular among the deplorables on the ticket no matter how many deaths he has caused.
What makes you say trump hates DeSantis? I heard a few months ago DeSantis was setting up some type of Pakistani/Osama Bin Ladin shell game with trump if anyone tried to arrest trump in FL.

Last edited:
I think Abbot would jump at that chance but I still think that DeSantis is smart enough to not want to be on a losing ticket....could be wrong but that is how he strikes me. Besides which what happens in FL in 2022 will be the biggest factor. If a GOP presidential candidate can't win FL then it's questionable they could ever win the National. Actually I thought DeSantis was a lot smarter than he is proving to be so maybe he does go for the bone.
Actually, I credit him with a great strategy. He hasn't backed down from his no mask mandate mandate but he's stopped talking about and talks about his Regeneron pop-up clinics instead. That way he looks like he's pro-active on COVID without alienating the Trump base. Very ingenious. Biden's spoiling that now by not letting him hog the limited supply since other states need it too, so DeSantis has a chance to pay the blame Biden card. I wouldn't be surprised if his poll numbers started improving again.

Good point. Democrats were foolish to vote for Joe and Kamala but that didn't slow them down one bit.
You do know we're talking about Republicans don't you? Try to keep up.

Those poor balls are doomed because *rump has the biglyest most swollen, hairiest-makes-bigfoot-look-bald balls in the entire universe. On a serious note, a *rump running mate cannot have any talent or characteristic that could overshadow *rump or call attention to *rump's total lack of intelligence. It is against the narcissist's code.
That's why I like Rand Paul for VP. Total nutjob with no charisma. He's perfect! 😁

Back
Top Bottom