• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Running Mate

I've changed my mind. I'm now voting for Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Balls as trump's running mate. They've got everything - fame - connections to famous people - everything trump has! Plus, they have more real hair!

So I'm changing my prediction to - I'm just going to call them "The Swollen Testicles of Trinidad" from now on!
Ooooooo, you think Deez Nutz has more pull than a My Pillow guy?
You might be forcing me to change my choice! 🤣

Ooooooo, you think Deez Nutz has more pull than a My Pillow guy?
You might be forcing me to change my choice! 🤣
My friend - Testicles of Trinidad are choc full of everything trumpists worship:

Tesosterone
Unbridled Lust
Being Bloated
Chustzpah - c'mon - they're balls!

How's my pitch so far? :)

I think Abbot would jump at that chance but I still think that DeSantis is smart enough to not want to be on a losing ticket....could be wrong but that is how he strikes me. Besides which what happens in FL in 2022 will be the biggest factor. If a GOP presidential candidate can't win FL then it's questionable they could ever win the National. Actually I thought DeSantis was a lot smarter than he is proving to be so maybe he does go for the bone.
I'm pretty sure the GOP thinks they're cheating in the states they're passing they're cheating voting laws in is going to save them. They think they'll be able to continue to rule from their draconian minority.

I guess time will tell. I expect DeSantis (and many a Republican opposing strict Dem MANDATES) will do just fine in next year's election! We'll see.
LOL - yeah, you got it, friend :)

Your question makes the assumption that he wins the Republican nomination (he'd select a running mate after that).

I just don't see him getting the nomination. Yeah, he's got his base of hardcore supporters, but he's also saddled the countless number of conservatives who don't like him, who aren't proud of the way he conducted himself on the world stage and who, like me, won't vote for him again. All it'll take is for a Republican who doesn't have a horrible closet full of skeletons to lure voters away from Trump during the primaries.

I'd like to see DeSantis run, but I also like having him as my Governor. Dan Crenshaw is another I'd like to see in the Oval Office. He's young, smart and experienced...
How many more people in Florida have to die unnecessarily before you realize DeSantis is a calculating, evil piece of shit?

I feel it's a fair question.

BTW- 10 people just died last week in our 3rd largest county in WA - all unvaccinated. C'mon man!!!

How many more people in Florida have to die unnecessarily before you realize DeSantis is a calculating, evil piece of shit?

I feel it's a fair question.

BTW- 10 people just died last week in our 3rd largest county in WA - all unvaccinated. C'mon man!!!

Blaming DeSantis for it is as stupid as blaming Biden for it.

When Trump was in office, libs blamed him for every last death. So, now, it's only fair to blame Biden.

Biden's failings are far greater than DeSantis's...

If one is fighting against 'mandates', one is indeed responsible for spurring on deaths.

Blaming DeSantis for it is as stupid as blaming Biden for it.

When Trump was in office, libs blamed him for every last death. So, now, it's only fair to blame Biden.

Biden's failings are far greater than DeSantis's...
Apples and oranges, man. One elected official is encouraging people to be responsible the other (DickSantis) is encouraging irresponsibility.

Check out your hospital capacities, my friend. Get real!

Apples and oranges, man. One elected official is encouraging people to be responsible the other (DickSantis) is encouraging irresponsibility.

Check out your hospital capacities, my friend. Get real!

You know, the manner in which you post just fails to instill in me any desire to engage you in a conversation. I just don't see any reasonable dialog coming from you. I'm pretty sure all I could expect would be "ORANGE MAN BAD!", and that just doesn't interest me...

As terrible as that sounds, Pish'nPillow would compliment each other.

You know, the manner in which you post just fails to instill in me any desire to engage you in a conversation. I just don't see any reasonable dialog coming from you. I'm pretty sure all I could expect would be "ORANGE MAN BAD!", and that just doesn't interest me...
Mmm... hmmm.... feelings, mutual, my friend. No criticism of GOP'ers allowed. Got it.

Not to worry about me engaging you again.

Kristi Noem

But more likely - some nutcase that properly groveled before him on his reality show that also has no experience in politics.

I don't think they will have much choice if he decides to run. His base will make him the nominee....and hence lose in 2024.
The ONLY "base" on the Republican side is those who see liberals as the scourge of God, and will work diligently to keep them out. Trump had his place, did what was needed, and now is retired.

Has anyone mentioned Ted Cruz yet?

He would be perfect: he is servile, has no charisma of his own which Trump has to worry about overshadowing him, is a good obedient little flying monkey to a narcissist like Trump (like the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz were to the Wicked Witch of the West), and can have himself and his whole family cussed out and he will still gladly come back to kiss the boss’ behind some more.

He would be the ideal running mate for Trump!

Jr makes the mentally challenged Trump seem almost average in intellegence
Let me guess. You thought Hillary would win in a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom