• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Running Mate

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Assuming Trump runs in 2024, who does everyone see as his running mate?

Is Hitler's brain being kept alive anywhere? Apt choice...

Tweetie Bird.

Caitlyn Jenner

Assuming Trump runs in 2024, who does everyone see as his running mate?
Igor? Passepartout? Professor Fate? Marjorie Taylor Greene? Cruella DeVille?

No, I know! Vladimir Putin! I'm sure that Mr. Trump can rustle up Putin's American Birth Certificate!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

It's what he and Abbot are auditioning for right now, I'm fairly certain of it. They HOPE trump doesn't run, because then they'd want to be the front-runner.
You probably know best.

are any Mob underbosses available?

Probably not Pence.

Whoever the head of the KKK is at that time?

I've changed my mind. I'm now voting for Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Balls as trump's running mate. They've got everything - fame - connections to famous people - everything trump has! Plus, they have more real hair!

So I'm changing my prediction to - I'm just going to call them "The Swollen Testicles of Trinidad" from now on!

Back
Top Bottom