• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Ruins Thanksgiving

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Trump politicizes Thanksgiving call with troops to attack migrants, judges

President Donald Trump used a Thanksgiving morning call with military members to weigh in on a wide variety of sensitive political topics, a stark departure from typical holiday greetings from the commander in chief.

Even by Trump's standards of bare-knuckled politics, his comments on an array of controversial issues during what is typically a ceremonial and routine Thanksgiving call was striking.
"This was, sadly, predictable and avoidable," said retired Rear Adm. John Kirby, a CNN military and diplomatic analyst. "The President's conduct on that call, the manner in which he politicized it, demonstrated an utter and complete disregard for what military service means."

The Right elected a complete moron president. Years ago, one of them suggested to me that a ticket of Rush and Sean would be ideal.

Well, I believe he got his wish. At least he is thankful today.

I read the title of the thread thought Trump had over cooked the Turkey:lamo

Though I doubt the man has ever cooked a meal in his life.
But hey I could be wrong.

Trump has no respect for the military. Never ever did that I can recall.

He's too chicken**** to visit our troops overseas in kinetic theaters. A big fat chicken**** *****.

Whether Thanksgiving is ruined is up to you. ;)

He didn’t ruing Thanksgiving.

That said, does Trump not have advisors who tell him the way these things are supposed to work? That you don’t politicize holiday messages to the troops...or to cub scouts? Or does Trump have such advisors but just ignores them?

That said, does Trump not have advisors who tell him the way these things are supposed to work? That you don’t politicize holiday messages to the troops...or to cub scouts? Or does Trump have such advisors but just ignores them?

He had such advisers and fired them all because he doesn't like what they say.

My Thanksgiving is going along just fine. Maybe you shouldnt let politics play such a big role in your life, Calamity.

I read the title of the thread thought Trump had over cooked the Turkey:lamo

Though I doubt the man has ever cooked a meal in his life.
But hey I could be wrong.

I just cannot imagine Donald and the the three kids sitting at a table, even back in the Ivana Trump days.

I am sorry that your Thanksgiving has been ruined, calamity. Maybe next year's will be better.

An impeachment trial might cheer me up.

My Thanksgiving is going along just fine. Maybe you shouldnt let politics play such a big role in your life, Calamity.

TDS is real.

I see a lot of Trump threads being posted on DP the past year that just are personal attacks against him and his family. Nothing about his policies... simply personal attacks you would see in a playground.

After such sensible advice, he calls Hannity to see what he thinks. Then he tweets and talks.

Seems you ruined your own Thanksgiving. No family to spend it with?

Hope things get better for you...

An impeachment trial might cheer me up.

All you would start doing then is a bitch about Mike Pence. If you not held accountable the democrats that have failed this country.

TDS is real.

I see a lot of Trump threads being posted on DP the past year that just are personal attacks against him and his family. Nothing about his policies... simply personal attacks you would see in a playground.

He and his family are criminals. And Trump is the worst president we have ever had. #45 is ranked 45th.

Ruined Thanksgiving?!?!?!?! Heck - this clown has ruined every single day since he was sworn in.

Only for those still not emotionally recovered over the results of the 2016 election.

TDS is real.

TDS...one of the saddest things I've seen people go through...

Ruined Thanksgiving?!?!?!?! Heck - this clown has ruined every single day since he was sworn in.

i know. too bad your gal lost. you wont be happy until at least 2020...or maybe even 2024. just have to keep whining i guess... lol (laugh out loud)

Perhaps he is upset because he thinks Trump pardoned the wrong turkeys. He probably would prefer that Hillary and Stormy's lawyer should be pardoned.

Calamity has said he does not believe Bill Clinton did anything wrong. He called Monica a consenting adult

lol..since she was born in 1973, she would have been 22 or 23. Are you going to pretend that is below the age of consent?

lol..since she was born in 1973, she would have been 22 or 23. Are you going to pretend that is below the age of consent?

It does not matter. It was an abuse of power and an impeachable offense.

Back
Top Bottom