• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump responds to CNN reporter: Your supporters 'shot and killed' a man

We’re so ****ed!

He's ignoring the fact his supporter killed two men and severely wounded a 3rd. Surprise I know!

So it's ok you are ignoring your supporters killed?

So it's ok you are ignoring your supporters killed?

My supporters? I had no idea I had supporters. It seems the guy from last night admits to killing the guy in Portland. Did he shoot at the Feds? If so, then yes, they fired back and killed him. I've no issue with that. Now, was he a CNN supporter? Did he have a CNN sticker on his car, a CNN shirt or what? What I can tell you that is a fact we know, Rittenhouse was front row at a Trump rally.

Everyone calm down...the shootings are only going to get worse as lefties get more and more violent. Get used to our new leftist utopia...oh wait....no.

Watch any presser. Trump routinely lumps the media in with the Democrat Party.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Why shouldn't he they are biased for dems obviously. They are simply an extension of the democrat party.

While defending himself against several of yours!

I still am unclear who mine are. Just to clarify, in what you're attempting to state you would need to show who mine are. You know, make a connection like Rittenhouse actually sitting front row at a Trump rally.

Back
Top Bottom