• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump resists calls to disclose his tax returns

Why the hell would anyone care what's in her or any other candidate's tax return? See if they gave a politically correct amount to charity?

Lots of people care, even Fox News

No requirement for you to, feel free to be quiet and move on

what are you going to do with them if released?... it's obvious you won't vote for him with or without the returns, so what's the point in you calling for him to release them?

For the same reason you here

Benghazi...email...benghazi..,email

fair is fair

You dont like move on and be quiet

What these people pay in taxes, or don't, means jack squat to me. I'm far more concerned with the outright lies they tell on a daily basis.

that's a much better attitude to have.... at least you have your eye on the ball instead of dealing in bull**** for bull****s sake.

Actually there could be, if his tax returns show many donations to democrats running for office or any sort of wrong doing or simply lies about their income then that information could be very dam*ing.

Where pray tell would one find political donations to democrats on one's tax return?

ahh, so you're a low wattage partisan hack .... ok then.... carry on.

Not as low wattage as those dim bulbs on the right, your proof!!

Of course he doesn't want it released, he is a hypocritical coward.

Coward or just doesn't think it's anybodys business. I'm guessing the later. Either way his opposition will make political hay out of it so they win either way.

Coward or just doesn't think it's anybodys business. I'm guessing the later. Either way his opposition will make political hay out of it so they win either way.

I reckon the Don does not give as much to the Wounded Warrior Project as he claims, an org I belong to.

Transparency is a virtue, don't you think so?

What is he hiding?

Transparency is a virtue, don't you think so?

What is he hiding?

Only so far as lack thereof affects me or in the case of a politician how it affects legislation or the country. Someone's personal finances affect me or the country nada.

Do I want to know if a candidate is receiving money from industries that are trying to influence legislation... absolutely. Is that information garnered from a tax return... no.

Well he allegedly raised and donated six million, including one million of his own, to the Wounded Warrior's event that he attended instead of attending the second Fox News Debate. The details released by the campaign show that only half of that money has been dispersed.

Well there you go, got the info w/o his tax returns. You going to believe him that he gave the money to the WW if you see a figure on his charitable deduction line? You'll still have no idea what makes up the charitable donations.

The guy is a grifter.

Not sure why it's taking people so long to realize it.

There's no reason one can't disclose returns if they are being audited.

On the contrary, if you are being audited, that's reason enough to not release the returns.

I'd guess that Trump and every other high roller gets audited yearly. I know from IRS figures they get audited far more often than the $20K fast food worker.

Such demands of candidates amounts to "gotcha" fishing expeditions. Nothing to gain for any candidate.

I don't like the guy but he sure has mastered getting free publicity. Lol.

Only so far as lack thereof affects me or in the case of a politician how it affects legislation or the country. Someone's personal finances affect me or the country nada.

Do I want to know if a candidate is receiving money from industries that are trying to influence legislation... absolutely. Is that information garnered from a tax return... no.

What about mafia/organized crime ties?

Well he allegedly raised and donated six million, including one million of his own, to the Wounded Warrior's event that he attended instead of attending the second Fox News Debate. The details released by the campaign show that only half of that money has been dispersed.

Which means half the money has been disbursed. Considering that it's been only a few months, Wounded Warriors has had problems of it's own, and some groups are stating they don't want his money, that doesn't seem out of line.

Of course you can't. The reasons you're blind to them have been discussed. The first pass I can recall is on Whitewater and the Rose Law Firm. Those were Hillary's trades that sent every other partner in the firm to jail - except the one partner who got a pass - her.

Funny since the FBI investigated it Twice and came up with Nothing and the Star investigation wasted 3 Million Tax Payer Dollars to find the same thing, Nothing. Nice try but you still have Nothing other than your opinion.

You know, I've never really understood the need to see candidates' tax returns. I don't understand the relevance. But that said, it seems to be a tradition, and Mr. Wonderful should have to pony up the way the rest do/did.

Especially since he jumped on the bandwagon in 2012 for Romney to release his.

Where pray tell would one find political donations to democrats on one's tax return?

Donations? To not release them and it will haunt him, along with many other things.

If he is being audited over a couple years, it means that the IRS is LOOKING hard at the Don

But then again, he says they will not be released until Nov!!

Something to hide?

The Right would be throwing themselves on the floor convulsing if this were Mrs Clinton

Trump resists calls to disclose his tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

The thing is and I am no fan of Trump's, the irs is presently controlled by someone that has no interest in auditing Clinton right now.

The thing is and I am no fan of Trump's, the irs is presently controlled by someone that has no interest in auditing Clinton right now.

The Clintons tax returns are out there, were is the Dons?

If it smells fishy, it's because it is a fish. I would rather see them now, instead of after the election as the Don has suggested. It's the old conflict of interest thing, the Don has his finger in allot of pies, lets just see them pies.

Back
Top Bottom