• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Resignation Deal

But you have not proven that person criminal.

Ah, I get it.

Certain people are guilty before a trial...

Anyone who commits a crime is by definition a criminal.

Our system treats them as they are innocent until proven guilty, however that does not magically make the crime go away, and repair all the damage done to the victims of said crime.

A crime was committed, someone committed that crime, that person is a criminal, period.

Now if the justice system catching up to the criminal that are supposed to (they do not) treat him as innocent until he is convicted.

Our system of treating someone as innocent does not make that person innocent...

if he knows he is guilty and Mueller has the evidence to prove it, then his indictments would commence late january 2021
he then has to make a choice whether to spend his remaining wealth and time fighting in court and becoming adjusted to prison life or step away from the presidency and retain his fortune and freedom from incarceration
the fellow's every decision is based on self-interest. it would seem to me, given that scenario, his best deal is to do what is necessary to avoid litigation and likely conviction/club fed

Fair point however that would be the logical thing to do in that position, trump is anything but logical, and his history of bad decisions is epic.

Your thinking trump will do the right thing.

I'm thinking trump will do the trump thing...

Anyone who commits a crime is by definition a criminal.

Our system treats them as they are innocent until proven guilty, however that does not magically make the crime go away, and repair all the damage done to the victims of said crime.

A crime was committed, someone committed that crime, that person is a criminal, period.

Now if the justice system catching up to the criminal that are supposed to (they do not) treat him as innocent until he is convicted.

Our system of treating someone as innocent does not make that person innocent...

Then we agree... Bill Clinton. Criminal. Hillary Clinton. Criminal. Shall I go on?

Please tell me who is the second most admired man in America. Don't you think that the second most admired man in America would be a good human being?

History proves the answer to that question is no.

American have been conditioned to believe name recognition automatically makes a person a good person. It does not.

There was a time bill Cosby would have easily been considered for that title, but here we are...

Last edited:
Know?

Suspect.

Until the investigation completes and charges are filed.
Actually no... Trump is and always has been a top down type of business man/ con artist. Nothing goes on without his say so.

Hence if someone in his organisation, especially near the top...is caught in a crime then Donald will have know at best or at worst given the order himself.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

Question for the left: Would you accept Trump's resignation, even if the Mueller probe finds he didn't violate any laws, in exchange for D Jr not being indicted for anything?

Sure.

Then we agree... Bill Clinton. Criminal. Hillary Clinton. Criminal. Shall I go on?

Very likely...

Although I have never seen any evidence that makes me think Hillary is.

But bill certainly broke laws so yeas he is a confessed criminal, as is Obama and Reagan as all have admitted to having in their hands illegal substances...

Very likely...

Although I have never seen any evidence that makes me think Hillary is.

But bill certainly broke laws so yeas he is a confessed criminal, as is Obama and Reagan as all have admitted to having in their hands illegal substances...

All our presidents are criminals... Got it.

i am presently reading Woodward's Fear, and i now have a better opinion of him than i did. it is still not a good opinion but it is not as completely dark as it had been
Woodward's accounts of tRump's calls to the families of our fallen showed me a sympathetic side i did not before believe existed

Lefty's not only have blinders on but the left leaning MSM only shows the bad sides of Trump.

History proves the answer to that question is no.

American have been conditioned to believe name recognition automatically makes a person a good person. It does not.

There was a time bill Cosby would have easily been considered for that title, but here we are...

I see. Then you admit that Obama doesn't deserve first place because it is all nothing but name recognition.

Please tell me who is the second most admired man in America. Don't you think that the second most admired man in America would be a good human being?

Only to morons who swallowed everything he said whole. And we know there are plenty of them, enough to sway a poll. After all, there were quite a few that voted for him.

i am presently reading Woodward's Fear, and i now have a better opinion of him than i did. it is still not a good opinion but it is not as completely dark as it had been
Woodward's accounts of tRump's calls to the families of our fallen showed me a sympathetic side i did not before believe existed

Agreed. That book is not nearly as biased as Donald acolytes were sure it would be. It's quite even-handed.

Only to morons who swallowed everything he said whole. And we know there are plenty of them, enough to sway a poll. After all, there were quite a few that voted for him.

But but but this is a poll with Obama on the top. Don't you trust it then?

Back
Top Bottom