• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump reportedly ‘afraid’ to visit troops in combat zone

I believe President Obama received more death threats than any president before and after him COMBINED.

But somehow he managed to visit the troops overseas. Including Iraq and Afghanistan. You know the wars that Hillary got us into.

Seriously, she started a war with Iraq because she LIED about weapons of mass destruction.

And don't get me started on how she worked with Osama Bin Laden to attack the World Trade Center.

She really should be LOCKED UP.

She put the full weight of her large bodied support behind the Senate resolution to declare war on Iraq. Bush did not start the war, Hillary and her associates in the Senate did.

Trump reportedly 'afraid' to visit troops in combat zone | MSNBC

It was the Associated Press that first broached the topic with Donald Trump last month, asking the president why he hadn’t yet visited a military base in a combat zone like in Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump replied that he’d do so eventually, though he didn’t see it as “overly necessary.”

He added in the same interview, “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here…. I’m doing a lot of things. I’m doing a lot of things.”
===============================

The real reason he hasn't visited the troops in over 2 years:

'The Washington Post has now reported on a brand new explanation.'

Trump has spoken privately about his fears over risks to his own life, according to a former senior White House official, who has discussed the issue with the president and spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly about Trump’s concerns.

“He’s never been interested in going,” the official said of Trump visiting troops in a combat zone, citing conversations with the president. ]b\“He’s afraid of those situations. He’s afraid people want to kill him.”[/b]

IOW, he's a pansy, scared of his own shadow.

Well, at least he's not being paranoid; I'm sure there are a hell of a lot of people who do indeed want to kill him, both figuratively and literally.

Last edited:
Democrats should be grateful to the President if it is true that he is being cautious.

If anything untoward should happen to him, the Democrats would have to deal with a President Pence, a polished politician and true conservative. His low-keyed manner would make it much more difficult for the Democratic leaders to incite their base.

No one but Fate knows what is going to happen here at home and abroad in the next two years. It is not probable but always possible that a President Pence could win in 2020 on his own.

Back
Top Bottom