• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Repeatedly Mocks Sen. Kamala Harris, Exhibits Racism and Disrespect for Women

I'm talking about the blacks she is trying to curry favor with.....the ones in the hood. She will get support only from the liberal elitist blacks like the ones CNN trots out.
Her issue with blacks "from the hood" has nothing to do with her supposed lack of blackness. The problem stems from her time as a prosecutor.

Her issue with blacks "from the hood" has nothing to do with her supposed lack of blackness. The problem stems from her time as a prosecutor.
Again, she aint black.

The blacks in America descended from Africa, primarily....NOT from India

Good try at a lie, though. Look, I know the Goebbels in the media are spreading the lie that she really is black but it don't work here. Try it with some idiotic liberal though.

Just a little reminder of how Trump repeatedly mocks our Vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris and basically shows no respect for women or people
I see... so you think she should be treated differently because she's a woman.

Again, she aint black.

The blacks in America descended from Africa, primarily....NOT from India

Good try at a lie, though. Look, I know the Goebbels in the media are spreading the lie that she really is black but it don't work here. Try it with some idiotic liberal though.
In human biology, to make a baby, you need both a male and a female, generally. Her father is Jamaican, her mother is Indian. The vast majority of Jamaicans are descendants of African slaves. Thus, she is considered black by her father's bloodline. In the US, any group that reproduces with a black person, the offspring is automatically considered black. This may be different in different countries, but in the US, she's black.

Just a little reminder of how Trump repeatedly mocks our Vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris and basically shows no respect for women or people of color.

CNN has no credibility. Nobody cares what they think nor do they believe they are honest.

In human biology, to make a baby, you need both a male and a female, generally. Her father is Jamaican, her mother is Indian. The vast majority of Jamaicans are descendants of African slaves. Thus, she is considered black by her father's bloodline. In the US, any group that reproduces with a black person, the offspring is automatically considered black. This may be different in different countries, but in the US, she's black.
The Goebbelsian lie won’t flie

Ahh, c’mon man! That’s just Joe.
So no actual supply of any sort of substance.

This isn't hard. Who would have more marks against them for name calling, for disrespect towards others, Trump or Biden?

I see... so you think she should be treated differently because she's a woman.
You don't see anything. The sleazebag insults everyone but is particularly disrespectful to women and openly hateful to people of color. The scumbag in the white house needs to grow up and end his insulting shit show, hopefully the carnival barker will be flushed down the toilet soon, where he belongs.

You're free to lie to yourself.

I tried to inform you, so my hands are clean.

Have a good day.
Sorry.....but no matter how many times the Goebbelsian press gets their sheep to lie it will never be the truth.

this will be a good thread to see if Trump Republicans keep their Harris racism in check or least speak in that code they've developed since 1960.

I'm not a racist and I absoltuely respect women. Thats not going to stop me from pointing out that Harris is an Indian American woman that now avoids being seen with her own white kids, parades around holding other peoples black kids, and has refashioned herself as a faux "African American." Im not going to NOT point out the numerous times she has lied to try to make herself look like a cool black hipster chick. Im not going to NOT point out the harm she did to minorities in California or the fact that thre ONLY reason she got elected to public office in the first place was because she was blowing WIllie Brown. And Im not going to not point out that she wasnt even the 8th choice even of DEMOCRATS in their primary.

You don't see anything. The sleazebag insults everyone but is particularly disrespectful to women and openly hateful to people of color. The scumbag in the white house needs to grow up and end his insulting shit show, hopefully the carnival barker will be flushed down the toilet soon, where he belongs.
:ROFLMAO:
You probably dont realize how stupid you make yourself look with your constant 24/7 insults and tirades while claiming TRUMP needs to grow up.

So we aren't allowed to mock the other candidate if they are black or a woman?

Maybe she is just a bad candidate and deserves to be mocked.
Seems like going after the person based on their policy positions and ideas for governing would be a better method rather than mocking them. But trump knows his base very well and you guys are the lowest, so he goes with what you ant to hear.

You probably dont realize how stupid you make yourself look with your constant 24/7 insults and tirades while claiming TRUMP needs to grow up.
Nobody looks more foolish than the ignorant child bully in our white house. You don't realize that the majority of Americans join with me is calling it like we see it. Those who look stupid are the ones who defend all the nonsense this clown says and the dangerous things he does.

When Trump stops the insanity, the lies and the ridiculous statements about history, the coronavirus, etc. Then I will stop mentioning it. He creates his own freakshow every single day, then he plays the victim....the conman is a loon and I'm proud not to suck up to him. I am a patriotic American and I want the trash silenced and out of office.

By the way, you post just like a typical common Trump worshiper, and you either don't realize how it makes you look, or you don't care.

t_2dff28835ab7448db3fab748e8461f67_name_image.jpg

Just a little reminder of how Trump repeatedly mocks our Vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris and basically shows no respect for women or people of color.

How 'bout this:
Trump.....Bump.....Chump.....Dump.....Dump Trump....Clump....Clump of what?.....Clump of Trump stupidity.....Thump Trump.....Fump Trump.....Hump....Trump...should I keep going? With a name like "Trump" he shouldn't be making fun of other people's names when his is so inventive.

She sent innocent black men to jail to further her career.
how does that make her a great person?

i thought you guys were protesting and rioting over people like her?

He treats women no differently than women. It is you that think they should be treated differently.

He treats women no differently than women. It is you that think they should be treated differently.
WTF are you talking about? He treats women like shit and disrespects them. He does that to a lot of people but his lack of manhood makes him particularly offensive with women, and his racist gut makes him disrespectful even more to women of color. Are you going to defend this POS? Never mind, I know the answer.....sleep well.

this will be a good thread to see if Trump Republicans keep their Harris racism in check or least speak in that code they've developed since 1960.

2007 - Joe Biden about Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

If such a reprehensible, dishonest and disingenuous person such as Kamala Harris( and im being nice) cant be mocked, Ive got no idea who can. Ooh yea, Trumps fair game. The guy who has every reason to be on some beach but is subjecting himself to political hell defending America and the rights of Americans. Hes the devil. Say all ya wang about him.

Back
Top Bottom