• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Repeatedly Mocks Sen. Kamala Harris, Exhibits Racism and Disrespect for Women

Actually, it is pretty poor taste for any candidate for public office to mock any other candidate. I wish candidates more than anyone else could wearing badges that dropped points any time they mocked someone or made fun of anyone. It's sad though that we have to even entertain the idea that Presidential candidates need to be taught what most of us are taught in Kindergarten or before even by our parents, that it is wrong to make fun of someone, to mock them simply because they have different views than you or are running against you for something.

Elementary school elections are conducted better than some of our national elections, with better behaving candidates and Trump is the biggest reason for that statement being true at this time.
Trump has lowered the bar to below ground. Trump has disgraced the office of the Presidency and has been a disgusting example for our American children to look up to. Obviously his supporters are just like him and will accept any behavior from this dangerous bully. Sad state we're in today with this bunch of thugs in office.

I don't see how that's different that the standard Trump we've seen for 4 years now.
Yeah, but a few reality checks right before a Presidential election doesn't hurt. And recent or current words and actions by this sleazebag should not be ignored or missed by some voters.

Harris is black.

There's a lot of racists in the trump base.

It's no wonder why trump is making racist statements.
Trump wouldn't have made it in without his racist birther cult.

Looking forward to having this mature, intelligent patriotic woman as our Vice President of the United States.

Looking forward to having this mature, intelligent patriotic woman as our Vice President of the United States.

If this mature (?), intelligent (I’ll give her that), patriotic (?) woman wants to be VP, she needs to put on a hard hat like everyone else.

Trump said “Kamala” just like he says “Sleepy Joe,” “Little Marco” “Lyin’ Ted” etc.

Using her race as some kind of a political shield is racist.

Yeah, but a few reality checks right before a Presidential election doesn't hurt. And recent or current words and actions by this sleazebag should not be ignored or missed by some voters.
Trumpeteers don't care though. They'll defend anything and everything to promote Trump.

If this mature (?), intelligent (I’ll give her that), patriotic (?) woman wants to be VP, she needs to put on a hard hat like everyone else.

Trump said “Kamala” just like he says “Sleepy Joe,” “Little Marco” “Lyin’ Ted” etc.

So you think it is okay for a President to call others names, frequently, as if he is a child, a bully? To put his opponents down on a regular basis? That's perfectly fine with you?

You are acting as if it is perfectly acceptable for the President of the United States to act like a bullying 6 year old. Would you allow your children to call other children names? If not, why not?

Repeating it doesn't make it true.
She's Indian. The blacks haven't accepted her, except for the left wing blacks that CNN trots out to drum up support for the ticket.

She's Indian. The blacks haven't accepted her, except for the left wing blacks that CNN trots out to drum up support for the ticket.
Nonsense, she's black and can identifies as such because her father is Jamaican. The original heritage of the vast majority of those living in Jamaica is African.

What blacks are you talking about that hasn't accepted her? AFAIK, everyone thinks she's black, same way we accepted Obama as black regardless of the fact that his mother was white. Just because her mother was Asian (India is in Asia, making her Asian), Kamala is not seen as Asian in the US because of her father.

Why are you so bound and determined to cast her as something other than black?

You are correct that Harris is fair game for Trumps name calling, but don't you think that is reason to remove him from office? I expect more mature behavior from the leader of the free world.

You are correct that Harris is fair game for Trumps name calling, but don't you think that is reason to remove him from office? I expect more mature behavior from the leader of the free world.
You mean like this?

You mean like this?

Oh no, he called them a "chump" once. Now if we tallied how many times Biden has said such things compared to Trump, who would have a higher count, Biden or Trump? Because those are our choices.

Oh no, he called them a "chump" once. Now if we tallied how many times Biden has said such things compared to Trump, who would have a higher count, Biden or Trump? Because those are our choices.
Ahh, c’mon man! That’s just Joe.

Just a little reminder of how Trump repeatedly mocks our Vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris and basically shows no respect for women or people of color.

Color me shocked!

Kommisar Harris is a detestable liar and scumbag, who wouldn't want to mock that loser shrill POS?

I guess the libtards have conveniently forgotten how Kommisar Harris desperately attacked Joe Biden in the primary debates, basically insinuating that Biden was an old out of touch racist white man and she was the beautiful Black goddess of victimhood deserving everyone's vote.

Kommisar Harris is on the ticket for one reason and one reason only, and that is the abject FEAR the democrats have of losing enough percentage of African-American voters to make the difference in a few states where they need black voters to turn out for 'the down ballot' choices---not necessarily the top of the ticket. Becauese there is ZERO LOGIC to having one of the most libtard senators from the most libtard states on a national ticket where her presence risks alienating blue dog democrats and Independent voters in the rust states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Harris is no Obama, and she is even more shrill and grating that the Hildabeast was.

Just a little reminder of how Trump repeatedly mocks our Vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris and basically shows no respect for women or people of color.

He's just campaigning to the lowest form of life - his supporters!

Nonsense, she's black and can identifies as such because her father is Jamaican. The original heritage of the vast majority of those living in Jamaica is African.

What blacks are you talking about that hasn't accepted her? AFAIK, everyone thinks she's black, same way we accepted Obama as black regardless of the fact that his mother was white. Just because her mother was Asian (India is in Asia, making her Asian), Kamala is not seen as Asian in the US because of her father.

Why are you so bound and determined to cast her as something other than black?
I'm talking about the blacks she is trying to curry favor with.....the ones in the hood. She will get support only from the liberal elitist blacks like the ones CNN trots out.

Back
Top Bottom