• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Releases WH Version of 60 Minutes Interview

How about you watch the Biden interview and tell us how many 'whats your favorite ice cream' type questions they throw at him.
Trump can’t even answer the softest softball question a candidate can be asked by the friendliest host there is:

C50B89B3-8E4F-49C1-AC60-6F9B1267CE03.jpeg

I don't think they'll do anything legal about it.

Trump really came off as a baby in the interview.

Why would they want to? Trump has made such a big deal about his 60 minutes interview its likely to have record viewership on Sunday.

Easy life started when his dad died and he thwarted his siblings out to receive hundreds of millions of dollars. His grift can't go on without the leverage.

He'll figure something out. I mean he has to find the cash-flow to pay his lawyers, while I don't think he will ever see jail time, there will be several upcoming cases that will require he have representation.

He'll figure something out. I mean he has to find the cash-flow to pay his lawyers, while I don't think he will ever see jail time, there will be several upcoming cases that will require he have representation.
Yup

And his kids.

Much like DJT himself, I don't care about his kids. I suppose they may see jail time, but I somehow doubt it.
i think there is a better chance that his kids are convicted of something. Trump is 70some and probably won't live but another decade or two. He can string stuff out in court forever.

i think there is a better chance that his kids are convicted of something. Trump is 70some and probably won't live but another decade or two. He can string stuff out in court forever.
I do think that there would also be some court challenges even if they do gain a conviction that comes with incarceration on how exactly to deal with a former President as a convicted prisoner, in a real US prison. Do he and/or his family still get protection from Secret Service? Do they get to limit outside contact for him since he has had access to so many of our government secrets as President? Would he be put in a type of solitary given his situation?

"You never ask Biden tough questions."

Sounds just like a little kid. My God, how can anyone support this idiot?

How about you watch the Biden interview and tell us how many 'whats your favorite ice cream' type questions they throw at him.

Can you say:
"You never ask Biden tough questions"

...with the whiny voice of five-year-old?

Can you say:
"You never ask Biden tough questions"

...with the whiny voice of five-year-old?
Can you post something that doesnt look as if it were posted by a 5 year old?

Wonder what the 60 Minutes version will be.

Always the victim.
So glad I watched this. I was also under the impression that Trump got in a huff and walked out abruptly as had been reported by MSM. I suspect 60 minutes will edit this as best they can to make Trump look bad, but I encourage everyone to see the raw interview and see what a twit Stahl is. I might be inclined to tune in to see if they treat Biden as poorly but I am sure enough that that will never happen that it isn't worth my time and I refuse to add this household to their ratings.

Wonder what the 60 Minutes version will be.

Always the victim.
Trump can't take the heat.

Back
Top Bottom