• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Releases WH Version of 60 Minutes Interview

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well .... so much for the "abruptly ending" BS stories from the left ...

Time was up ... was given a 5-min warning and probably decided that woman doesn't deserve another 5 minutes of his time.

:ROFLMAO:

Time was up ... was given a 5-min warning and probably decided that woman doesn't deserve another 5 minutes of his time.

So they should just run the Biden/Harris interview and tell trump to go pound sand on his part, they can fill in the time with scenes of trump walking away like a baby the countless times he has done it when he did not like the questions asked of him.

Why do liberals have to lie about everything?

So they should just run the Biden/Harris interview and tell trump to go pound sand on his part, they can fill in the time with scenes of trump walking away like a baby the countless times he has done it when he did not like the questions asked of him.
How about you watch the Biden interview and tell us how many 'whats your favorite ice cream' type questions they throw at him.

Wonder what the 60 Minutes version will be.

Always the victim.
Raw footage...

Wonder what the 60 Minutes version will be.

Always the victim.
The victim card has long been his favorite and most played. He apparently broke an agreement with CBS to release it, but we all know how much Trump's word is worth anyway.

He got tough questions and ran away crying like a baby. We probably shouldn't have such a spineless coward as a President.

Trump's steroid high is over....he is a mess. Expect him to be full whack-a-doodle tonight. Maybe a drug test is in order?

How the hell can anyone still back this fool?

Trump: Hey guys, I have a great idea. Tonight is my last debate with Biden who's leading me in the polls.
Let me release a video of an interview that won't air until Sunday, an interview that makes me look bad and will provide Biden
with more material to attack me on at tonight's debate.

Raw footage...

He's a spineless wuss, always has been, always playing the victim. He's so used to lying, and has so much corruption to hide, that he can't handle being asked any questions.

353ji1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom