• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump releases unlawful 5-page memo

Quite the contrary. It is the democrat mayors and governors who have abandoned the people and turned their cites over to mobs. NOt quite sure how you missed that.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. Residents of a city or state led by a Democrat are still citizens of the United States. Not quite sure how you missed that.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. Residents of a city or state led by a Democrat are still citizens of the United States. Not quite sure how you missed that.

I never said they werent.

Read better. Cackle less.

So it's the president's responsibility to decide which state governments are not implementing strict enough Covid-19 measures and presumably do something about, but it's none of his business when state and city governments are failing miserably to stop months of riots and he wants to do something about it?

Do I have that right?

Why not answer my questions first, then I'll answer yours. I'm not chasing your goal posts around.

Quite the contrary. It is the democrat mayors and governors who have abandoned the people and turned their cites over to mobs. NOt quite sure how you missed that.

Democratic...

Don't see anything else in that worth addressing.

Thats because everything else is a fact that even you cant deny.

NYC has abandoned the streets and it's run by mobs of thugs, maybe in black uniforms, with equipment and gear and stuff, that came on a plane with some of Trump's friends? Those kinds of facts?

How do you or Consigliere Barr objectively determine if a city is an "anarchist jurisdiction?" Can you explain that for me, because I don't see how that's done? If there are violent protests, but they're over and have been for weeks, are they still an "anarchist jurisdiction?" And how much violence is too much? Say there are a million protesters in a city and 3 people are killed. Is that too many and federal funds should be cut off because the cops couldn't stop it or didn't do enough, in Barr's view, to stop it? What's the standard? Full blown martial law or it doesn't count? Tanks and armored personnel carriers wielding live ammo or it doesn't count? How many days can a city allow protests without calling in troops before federal funding is threatened?

My comment made perfect sense to anyone who can read.

No, your comment makes sense to people who learned to read at Trump University. Your whine about "democrat" (sic) mayors and governors is utterly and completely irrelevant to this thread. It is about your hero Trump unlawfully turning his back on US citizens. He is the President. Federal money is not his little slush fund.

You'll never get it, because Trump could shoot you on Fifth Avenue and you'd die praising him for his great aim.

NYC has abandoned the streets and it's run by mobs of thugs, maybe in black uniforms, with equipment and gear and stuff, that came on a plane with some of Trump's friends? Those kinds of facts?

How do you or Consigliere Barr objectively determine if a city is an "anarchist jurisdiction?" Can you explain that for me, because I don't see how that's done? If there are violent protests, but they're over and have been for weeks, are they still an "anarchist jurisdiction?" And how much violence is too much? Say there are a million protesters in a city and 3 people are killed. Is that too many and federal funds should be cut off because the cops couldn't stop it or didn't do enough, in Barr's view, to stop it? What's the standard? Full blown martial law or it doesn't count? Tanks and armored personnel carriers wielding live ammo or it doesn't count? How many days can a city allow protests without calling in troops before federal funding is threatened?

Put your money where your hackish mouth is and go open up a business in any area of the country that has been ravaged by leftist mobs under the watch of these worthless democrat mayors that you mindlessly support then get back to me and tell me how it went.

No, your comment makes sense to people who learned to read at Trump University. Your whine about "democrat" (sic) mayors and governors is utterly and completely irrelevant to this thread. It is about your hero Trump unlawfully turning his back on US citizens. He is the President. Federal money is not his little slush fund.

You'll never get it, because Trump could shoot you on Fifth Avenue and you'd die praising him for his great aim.

My post had nothing to do with Trump. He is stuck in your empty head, not mine. And that you arent capable of grasping what I wrote is again, you problem, not mine

TDS in its final stages.

Sorry I don't have Trump Dick Sucking (TDS) fantasies, go ask a worthless, waste of air Trump supporter for that one.

Sorry I don't have Trump Dick Sucking (TDS) fantasies, go ask a worthless, waste of air Trump supporter for that one.

TDS in its sad and final stages.

Federal tax money should not go to cities like that. If anything, they should have to pay extra taxes to compensate the rest of us for putting up with them.

Should fed money go to rurally areas that produce the opioid addiction crisis? You are not putting up with us. We urban folk subsidize others.

Hint: republicans live in cities, use their services.

My post had nothing to do with Trump. He is stuck in your empty head, not mine. And that you arent capable of grasping what I wrote is again, you problem, not mine

This thread is about Trump.

I'm not surprised you aren't capable of reading a subject line and understanding.

Trump does love the uneducated for a reason. Good of you to constantly remind us of why that is.

TDS in its sad and final stages.

Do you know a Trump supporter in their sad and final stages of Trump Dick Sucking (TDS) fantasies? Sounds like you do know a worthless waste of air, better off dead Trump supporter.

Mostly peaceful rioters have most peacefully burned cities mostly to the ground, and mostly peacefully murdered men, mostly peacefully raped women; all while democrat mayors and governors looked on with pride, often praising their mostly peaceful terrorist troops on how very, mostly peaceful they are in raping, pillaging, and burning. A few - few hundred that is - mostly corrupt Soros bought prosecutors are mostly refusing to prosecute the mostly heinous crimes of the mostly peaceful terrorists.

Mostly treasonous democrats express mostly idiotic outrage that the Federal Government would consider containing the mostly peaceful insurgency of the mostly lethal terrorists they set lose to mostly terrorize America.

Because those governors called out State Police and National Guardsmen

Washington called out the guard. Oregon State police and guard. Also, how is hesitating or not doing so a basis for withdrawal of federal aid? Shouldn’t local jurisdictions be allowed to decide how to deal with various levels of civil unrest. Trump feels free to decide the best policy vis-a-vis Russia and the elections, governors have tried different strategies to deal with the virus.

Last edited:
TDS in its final stages.

Well that could apply to us apoplectic anti-Trump folks, but the latest derangement comes from Donald “Black clad people on airplanes” Trump. Is he sure there wasn’t a Catholic priest convention they were heading to?

Back
Top Bottom