• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

You fail to understand journalistic license. Democrat pundits make all sorts of outrageous claims about what they say Trump is thinking and all I'm doing is correctly analyzing what the democrats are wanting to do.

What you're doing is using "journalistic license" to make outrageous claims about Democrats wanting to jail Christians. In other words, your claim is:

hEB14787C

So who do you consider a journalist at CNN. Acosta,Tapper,Lemon or Cooper. Is this even a discussion worth having? The head of the network has ordered his folks that CNN is an official attack Trump site. So if you want to call Blitzer a journalist as I once did then I say he sold his reputation for the millions he gets in salary. Not sure what you would call someone who sells themselves for money.

Citation that the head of CNN has ordered his network is an official 'attack Trump site' ?

Why do you think Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN ? He can't claim 'FAKE NEWS' or 'Spin' as all questions and answers are public record.

The people at Cnn are morons

i dont blame him.. only an idiot would watch that place often.

What you're doing is using "journalistic license" to make outrageous claims about Democrats wanting to jail Christians. In other words, your claim is:

hEB14787C

Democrats tell us what Trump is thinking as if they somehow have special powers to see into his head, but they cannot provide squat when pressed to prove it.

The people at Cnn are morons

i dont blame him.. only an idiot would watch that place often.

Trump watches CNN quite often. Following your logic, that would make Trump an idiot, correct ?

So who do you consider a journalist at CNN. Acosta,Tapper,Lemon or Cooper. Is this even a discussion worth having? The head of the network has ordered his folks that CNN is an official attack Trump site. So if you want to call Blitzer a journalist as I once did then I say he sold his reputation for the millions he gets in salary. Not sure what you would call someone who sells themselves for money.

All of the CNN folk you mentioned are considered journalists. You don't have to like them. No discussion needed. Please provide a link to the order to be an official Trump attack site. I have not seen that.

If Trump was trying to trick Christians into voting for him because he supported so many Christian values and views then why didn't Hillary try that if she was supposed to be so smart? Was Hillary trying to trick wicked barbarians into voting for her by only pretending to support wicked values and views?

Hillary ran an honest campaign, so why would she do that? Who are the wicked barbarians?

Probably the same reason Obama snubbed FOX. But hey, look on the bright side. So far, Trump hasn't had Jim Acosta named as a co-conspirator under the Espionage Act.

Next.

Hmmmmm...........

I don't see you responding to that, Acadia.

Is there a reason you didn't, Acadia?

I do see you trying to shift your own goalposts by replying to someone else:

LOL ... Obama was on Fox many times.

Obama froze FOX out many times.
Him and his press secretary.
You probably never notices because they didn't act all butt hurt and make themselves the news.

But that still isn't answering the initial challenge.

Hillary ran an honest campaign, so why would she do that? Who are the wicked barbarians?

You must not have read what Hillary and team did to poor Burnie. No matter. It is all water under the loser's bridge now.

You must not have read what Hillary and team did to poor Burnie. No matter. It is all water under the loser's bridge now.

I'm still curious who you consider to be wicked barbarians.

Democrats tell us what Trump is thinking as if they somehow have special powers to see into his head, but they cannot provide squat when pressed to prove it.

And you can't provide squat when pressed to show that Democrats want to jail Christians. Instead, you post more nonsense that is unrelated to your original nonsense.

I'm still curious who you consider to be wicked barbarians.

Anyone who rejects Jesus Christ after having been exposed to the truth that Jesus died for their sins and calls them to repent of those sins and seek Him for forgiveness and salvation.

Why do you think Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN ? He can't claim 'FAKE NEWS' or 'Spin' as all questions and answers are public record.

SIAP. The CNN question is the spin. Figure it out, just once.

Probably the same reason Obama snubbed FOX. But hey, look on the bright side. So far, Trump hasn't had Jim Acosta named as a co-conspirator under the Espionage Act.

Next.

Obama was interviewed by Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom