• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Refers to Paradise as Pleasure

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And he had to get corrected by the media. :lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

“If you’re watching from New York or you are watching from Washington D.C., you don’t really see the gravity of it.

“And what we saw at Pleasure, what a name right now. But we just saw, we just left Pleasure …”

That was the moment at which Trump was corrected by those around him, and also self-corrected his statement.

Trump Met With Backlash After Inadvertently Referring To Fire-Scarred ‘Paradise’ As ‘Pleasure’

I saw that and thought - can this creature get any worse. The whole town has been destroyed and he couldn't bother to remember the name. No doubt he will tweet something nasty to the person who corrected him.

I hope he doesn't visit the people who are currently living in a shelter. He'll say or do something insensitive and stupid for sure.

I saw that and thought - can this creature get any worse. The whole town has been destroyed and he couldn't bother to remember the name. No doubt he will tweet something nasty to the person who corrected him.

I hope he doesn't visit the people who are currently living in a shelter. He'll say or do something insensitive and stupid for sure.

yuk..

He should just follow your lead, and be so kind and understanding and tolerant all the time.

Well, at least he didnt call it “*****.”

The president of the United States is not a "creature."

For goodness sakes, even our enemies treat the President with more respect than some of the intense haters here.

O my goodness! How freaking terrible! I would go get in my safe place but Mommy is renovating it to also house a giant teddy bear.

Didn't you guys go nuts when Obama said he visited 57 states???????????????????

Username fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username fail.

1.I am not "you guys."
2.I never listened to a word Obama said, much less made a response to it.
3.I don't really ever "go nuts" over anything, but I do laugh my ass off at pansy liberals in their snit suits.

O my goodness! How freaking terrible! I would go get in my safe place but Mommy is renovating it to also house a giant teddy bear.

Thank God he didnt misspeak when it came to the number of US states....:roll:

Ah the hypocrites can come out of the woodwork on this one.

No worries. I came to my conclusion about you completely based on your individual post, and your denials are weak sauce.

If dishonesty is your path forward here...heh, good luck.

(Oh, and you are sooooooooooooo 'you guys', now that you categorized it for me) :)

1.I am not "you guys."
2.I never listened to a word Obama said, much less made a response to it.
3.I don't really ever "go nuts" over anything, but I do laugh my ass off at pansy liberals in their snit suits.

So your more concerned with what strangers on an online forum say than what Obama said for 8 years, ya sure.

So your more concerned with what strangers on an online forum say than what Obama said for 8 years, ya sure.

I know you meant you're, but I don't know why you think I am concerned with ...what? Concerned with what is said here?

I hope you don't really think it is impossible to have ignored Obama. I did it with flawless grace. :2bow:

Username fail.

How many people died during Obama's campaign trail?

How many people died during Obama's campaign trail?

I would imagine quite alot during his last election considering the number of drone strikes and bombs he was unleashing in the middle east.

President Obama made one grammar mistake in 8 years. trump makes mistakes 8 times a day. He offended the people of Paradise when he called it Pleasure. He can't get his dirty mind off grabbing *****.

I know you meant you're, but I don't know why you think I am concerned with ...what? Concerned with what is said here?

I hope you don't really think it is impossible to have ignored Obama. I did it with flawless grace. :2bow:

You should teach Trump some grace, he keeps fumbling. Not to bright is he ?

The president of the United States is not a "creature."

For goodness sakes, even our enemies treat the President with more respect than some of the intense haters here.

Unless he's God, he is a creature. Is he God?

Well conservatives were so gracious about Obama missoeaking. So much so that they're not still talking about it years later.

Back
Top Bottom