• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Really Is A Stable Genius

Trump does indeed have something in common with the word STABLE. They both smell like manure.

Right on, Sir! Right on!

Other 'solutions', such as privatization, are simply ways for the private business sector to belly up to the federal bar for freebies.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

People should have learned that when conservatives started plugging private retirement accounts the depend on workers to fund over pensions.

One of the reasons Trump got as far as he did, is because there are a lot of angry white older boomers who are face to face with the reality that their retirement is less secure and less prosperous than their parents.

People should have learned that when conservatives started plugging private retirement accounts the depend on workers to fund over pensions.

One of the reasons Trump got as far as he did, is because there are a lot of angry white older boomers who are face to face with the reality that their retirement is less secure and less prosperous than their parents.

Hi!

'Conservatives' have found a useful tool in President of the United States of America Donald Trump. His followers see him as a flag for their movement. It's a movement based upon a general dissatisfaction with government. They'll follow him as we follow the flag of the United States of America. Given that, all the conservatives have to do is get salesmen such as Mr. Sean Hannity, Mr. Rush Limbaugh or another of the Fox News commentators to put a 'common sense' idea into President Trump's head and away we go. The selling of an idea to the president requires only that it be framed in such a way that President Trump will think he'll look good by espousing it.

I'll leave you with a thought: it's possible to think of President Donald Trump as a blank slate. He's a slate upon which all manner of things can be written as long as he likes the color of the chalk.

Hi!

'Conservatives' have found a useful tool in President of the United States of America Donald Trump. His followers see him as a flag for their movement. It's a movement based upon a general dissatisfaction with government. They'll follow him as we follow the flag of the United States of America. Given that, all the conservatives have to do is get salesmen such as Mr. Sean Hannity, Mr. Rush Limbaugh or another of the Fox News commentators to put a 'common sense' idea into President Trump's head and away we go. The selling of an idea to the president requires only that it be framed in such a way that President Trump will think he'll look good by espousing it.

I'll leave you with a thought: it's possible to think of President Donald Trump as a blank slate. He's a slate upon which all manner of things can be written as long as he likes the color of the chalk.

That’s true.

Trump wants the powerful to think of him that way. He’s for sale, openly. On any terms that suits his venal nature.

He thinks of it as a strength. Actually, it’s at the expense of everyone and everything around him. He’s the soul of moral corruption. A Pied Piper, A Kaiser Sose, or Dorian Gray.

Hi!

You should like some posts. IMHO. 1091-0, it's like you never want to give anyone else a thumbs up.

You should like some posts. IMHO. 1091-0, it's like you never want to give anyone else a thumbs up.

Hi!

Thank you for your comment.

There are features of internet social media sites that I don't use. Two of them are 'likes' and 'dislikes'. If I have something positive to say about a post, or something negative, for that matter, I do it with the written word. That way, I can add whatever nuances seem appropriate. I try my best to see something like this post as part of a conversation between me and another person -- in this instance, you. I respect you as a fellow human being and try to give to you the courtesy you deserve. You can search my posts and will probably not find one in which I denigrate a poster. I may state that a posted concept is pure balderdash, but that's the post, not the poster. [Ed.: Torus also generally avoids blanket statements which ascribe a characteristic to an entire group.]

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Back
Top Bottom