• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Reaction to Candidacies of Kamela Harris & Marjorie Greene Showcasing What Each Party Offers?

Is this a picture postcard of the divide in the country & on this forum?

• Yes, this says it all Party of status quo vs party of change

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, there are "Good people on both sides", too intimidated to openly object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as Obama was firmly reminded, the U.S. is a post-racial society!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump Reaction to Candidacies of Kamela Harris & Marjorie Greene Showcasing What Each Party Offers?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1293525010523578375
TrumpQanonPrincess.jpg

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia runoff - Roll Call

Aug 11, 2020
Corrected, Aug. 12 | Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon supporter who has filmed videos espousing bigoted ideas, is likely going to Congress after winning the Republican primary runoff for Georgia’s deep-red 14th District.

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia runoff
Greene’s victory, one of at least three this cycle for congressional hopefuls linked to the QAnon movement, represents a potential headache for GOP leaders who have tried to recruit a diverse class of candidates in response to criticism that the party has been too tolerant of extremism under President Donald Trump. QAnon is a ...

Whitehouse.gov
Remarks by President Trump | August 11, 2020

...So, regarding Senator Harris’s record: You had a pretty quick response to that. You had an ad out that said that she was a “phony.” And I wanted to drill down —
THE PRESIDENT: That she was a what?
Q A phony. A phony.
THE PRESIDENT: Oh.
Q And I wanted to ask about a specific example that a lot of people thought was a phony moment. As San Francisco DA, she oversaw, according to the Mercury News, 1,900 marijuana convictions. But she was asked in an interview last year if she had smoked marijuana, and she appeared to joke and, according to some people, lie, and say that she was listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac, while — their music hadn’t come out at the time, while she said she was smoking pot and listening to it. Why would she lie about that? Do you see that as more evidence — is her past on marijuana a liability?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, she lied. I mean, she said things that were untrue. She is a person that’s told many, many stories that weren’t true. She’s very big into raising taxes. She wants to slash funds for our military at a level that nobody has — can even believe.
She is in favor of socialized medicine, where you’re going to lose your doctors, you’re going to lose your plans. She wants to take your healthcare plans away from 180 million Americans — 180 million Americans that are very happy with their health insurance. And she wants to take that away.
So she was my number-one pick. I mean, she was — as they would say, because hopefully you’ll start college football — she was my number-one draft pick. And we’ll see how she works out.
She did very, very poorly in the primaries, as you know. She was expected to do well, and she was — she ended up at right around 2 percent, and spent a lot of money. She had a lot of things happening. And so I was a little surprised that he picked her. I’ve been watching her for a long time, and I was a little surprised.
She was extraordinarily nasty to Kavanaugh — Judge Kavanaugh, then; now Justice Kavanaugh. She was nasty to a level that was just a horrible thing. The way she was — the way she treated now-Justice Kavanaugh. And I won’t forget that soon.
So she did very poorly in the primaries, and now she’s chosen..

Health insurance: 1.1 million more Americans lost coverage in 2018
Before Covid, in 2018, in best economy ever, Cenus data indicates 1.1 million lost their health coverage.:

Millions Have Lost Health Insurance in Pandemic-Driven Recession - The New York Times.
Another analysis, published Monday by the Urban Institute and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, projected that by the end of 2020, 10.1 million people will no longer have employer-sponsored health insurance or coverage that was tied to a job they lost because of the pandemic.Jul 13, 2020

Millions Have Lost Health Insurance in Pandemic-Driven ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom