• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump rants that McConnell has a DEATH WISH. Plus some racist stuff.

JMB802

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
ALWAYS the victim. Completely unhinged.

Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!

Last edited:
Trump signed raises on the debt ceiling himself. $1.7 trillion in Mar 2017, and $2.2 trillion in March 2019.

That's not including suspension of the debt ceiling for Covid.

This raise is perfectly standard, except for a little extra spending on Ukraine and on disaster relief, neither of which Trump has the guts to oppose.

Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!
Hard to believe he said that. If he did, what a complete and utter racist pig Trump is. No offense to pigs intended.

"Is McConnell approving all of these trillions of dollars worth of Democrat-sponsored bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump . . ."

So ****ing broken. It's all a big conspiracy unless everyone loves him and he gets whatever he wants.

Ut oh....I bet talking about his insanely narcissistic sociopathy is......is actually.... communist! :oops:

Nah---not Trump !!??? Too hard to believe ....

Trump is desperate to start a gutter war with McConnell, and McConnell has stubbornly refused to fall for his trap for years , so Donny is trying this. Next he will call him a coward for not fighting for his wife.

Traitor Trump thinks the world revolves around himself. A pathetic mega narcissistic asshole to his very core.

Hard to believe he said that. If he did, what a complete and utter racist pig Trump is. No offense to pigs intended.
Not hard at all to believe. It’s actually perfectly in line with every other disgraceful, disgusting, and despicable thing has fallen out of Traitor Trump’s orange tan sprayed oral sphincter.

What a lunatic

That's nice, but can you tell us anything we don't know ??

Actually, I feel those who support him are far more pathetic.....
I could post a whole bunch more descriptors, but you probably already know them too. ;)

Trump needs to be put away already in a psych ward somewhere before he hurts himself or others. He is a public menace.

Just remember, trump is the republican party. Sad.

Anyone still supporting this chump should be ashamed of themselves. Or should I say anyone still supporting trump, is just like trump themselves.

Just remember, trump is the republican party. Sad.

Anyone still supporting this chump should be ashamed of themselves. Or should I say anyone still supporting trump, is just like trump themselves.

"Trump is the Republican party" is an understandable perception, but remember that without the Republican party Trump would just be some rich guy with ridiculous opinions and a Twitter following. They made him, politically, not the other way around.

Perceptions should change after the mid-terms, when we see the relative failure of Trump-endorsed candidates and the Congress shakes out to a lot less for Republicans than they have a right to expect. If not for Trump, they would have a landslide, but Trump's unpopularity balances out Biden's and (according to FTE) there's a 3 in 10 chance Democrats keep both the Senate and the House.

I can't imagine how Republicans could blame anyone but the one term President who just won't shut up. Even a narrow win in the House will seem like a lot less than they deserve, and they will see the need to break Trump's hold before 2024 doubles the stakes.

God bless em.

In spite of these pejoratives, his myrmidons still continue their adulation…

Back
Top Bottom