• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Rallies

Trump Rallies during COVID are...

• Premeditated Murder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, everyone knows COVID is a hoax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What would you call a Trump rally amid a pandemic?

Predictable
a66b3eb3a6a54720acf3380878e1854a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A gathering of supporters who came there voluntarily while fully aware of the risks - if any. Not any worse than going to the beach when it's unbearably hot.

BTW, I admire all those beachgoers. This is how the nation gives the middle finger to the globalist and the anti-Trump mafia. Love you, guys.

A gathering of supporters who came there voluntarily while fully aware of the risks - if any. Not any worse than going to the beach when it's unbearably hot.

BTW, I admire all those beachgoers. This is how the nation gives the middle finger to the globalist and the anti-Trump mafia. Love you, guys.

Reading your post made me think of this song.

Your just a happy guy!

Enjoy!!!!!

I don't like your options. Sue me.
If I had to put a label on it, it would be ignorant and careless.

Deplorable.
You are so correct.

Did you know that the leftist gene gives the so endowed full and complete immunity from the virus? I will try to get a lobotomy to join them and be safe.

I don't like your options. Sue me.
If I had to put a label on it, it would be ignorant and careless.

The Woodward tapes rule out ignorant.

Same thing as a Democratic-endorsed protest, such as the protests which were glorified with images during the DNC

Actually, safer, in that rally attendees don’t tend to throw fireworks at people, stab them, or shoot them.

Or sit around and laugh at people being stabbed or shot at.

Last edited:

Reckless endangerment. If not, why have attendees sign a liability release for covid?

Duh!

1. The beach is outside

2. No one sits 2 feet from your blanket

3. Beachgoers are smarter than rallygoers. Enjoy your middle finger

1. The beach is outside

2. No one sits 2 feet from your blanket

3. Beachgoers are smarter than rallygoers. Enjoy your middle finger

Why then were the beaches closed? The morons who closed them should have called you first.

Back
Top Bottom