• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump questions Clinton’s religion

"The Constitution gives everyone freedom of free speech.......

But not freedom from responsibility........

And spreading ugly rumor's and lies is indefensible, dishonest, and not in keeping with American and/or Conservative values......

Yawn.

Why do you bother to post here?

You do not seem to know much if anything at ball about the subjects discussed.......

Nor demonstrate any knowledge of current news events.........

All posts in large number are you belittling others.........

So again.........what are your reasons to post here?

Why do you bother to post here?

You do not seem to know much if anything at ball about the subjects discussed.......

Nor demonstrate any knowledge of current news events.........

All posts in large number are you belittling others.........

So again.........what are your reasons to post here?

I can't help but wonder why you care? I mean, your typical course of action in any thread is to make some outrageous statement...and when people dispute you, you belittle them. Why don't you just say your piece and ignore those who post stuff you don't like?

I can't help but wonder why you care? I mean, your typical course of action in any thread is to make some outrageous statement...and when people dispute you, you belittle them. Why don't you just say your piece and ignore those who post stuff you don't like?

Because I believe what I say........do I need any other reason?

Because I believe what I say........do I need any other reason?

I'm sure you believe what you say, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Don't you think it would be better to support your belief with facts and data instead of only bad-mouthing those who dispute what you believe?

Don't you think it would be better to support your belief with facts and data instead of only bad-mouthing those who dispute what you believe?

Yes, I absolutely believe that you should support your claim that Democrats regularly go after Republicans for their lack of of religious belief. Don't you?

Support my view with facts you say..........

I never post a subject without a link.........

I am sorry you seem upset and find my posts, issues, and beliefs so unsettling for you

I am sorry you seem upset and find my posts, issues, and beliefs so unsettling for you

LOL!!

I'm not upset about anything, least of all your posting methods.

In any case, starting a thread based on some biased article is one thing...failing to support the contentions of that article or your own comments is another. Stand up for your viewpoint, eh?

LOL!!

I'm not upset about anything, least of all your posting methods.

In any case, starting a thread based on some biased article is one thing...failing to support the contentions of that article or your own comments is another. Stand up for your viewpoint, eh?

More nothing to offer.......

To reply to you is a waste of my good time.......

NRN

More nothing to offer.......

To reply to you is a waste of my good time.......

NRN

There you go...

Badmouth the guy...and then run away. Typical for you.

Anyone can post links, sport. Links do not necessarily qualify as legitimately backing up your points.

Anyone can post links, sport. Links do not necessarily qualify as legitimately backing up your points.

Yes, links do not qualify as facts........

It is the material the link is attached to which has the facts in support of the point may be making.....

Unfortunately, most posting rarely open the links and read........

And in doing so.........never learn anything new or find their belief as inaccurate and/or untrue

Yes, links do not qualify as facts........

It is the material the link is attached to which has the facts in support of the point may be making.....

Unfortunately, most posting rarely open the links and read........

And in doing so.........never learn anything new or find their belief as inaccurate and/or untrue

I tend to read links, unless they either come from a ludicrous source or a poster who just thinks any ole link is evidence.

Back
Top Bottom