• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump questions Clinton’s religion

When did Clinton attack Trump for not being religious enough?

She has her surrogates...same thing as coming directly from her.

Just making an observation. But while we're on this page, did you never hear of liberal Republicans, or conservative Democrats? Not so long ago the Republican Party had a strong Eastern contingent of liberals. Similar (but not the same) to the Southern conservatives in the Democratic Party.

And here you are...still quibbling.

So it goes...

She has her surrogates...same thing as coming directly from her.

Ah, I see. So your "She does it too" is bull****, so you've moved on to another bull**** theme, the idea that a shadowy conspiracy of Clinton "surrogates" are attacking Trump for his religion. And of course "surrogate" is such a nebulous word that a homeless guy in Duluth can attack Trump for his religiosity and you'd claim he was a Clinton "surrogate."

Do you have anything concrete to add or do you want to just quit now?

And here you are...still quibbling.

So it goes...

Quibbling about what? I'm raising discussion points- if you want to pass on the discussion, fine. I mean, it's not like you ever debate anyway. I don't know why I engaged in the first place.
Yeesh.

Ah, I see. So your "She does it too" is bull****, so you've moved on to another bull**** theme, the idea that a shadowy conspiracy of Clinton "surrogates" are attacking Trump for his religion. And of course "surrogate" is such a nebulous word that a homeless guy in Duluth can attack Trump for his religiosity and you'd claim he was a Clinton "surrogate."

Do you have anything concrete to add or do you want to just quit now?

Your protestations fly in the face of reality and your hyperbole is quite telling. It seems you don't want to admit the left's hypocrisy. I don't blame you.

Quibbling about what? I'm raising discussion points- if you want to pass on the discussion, fine. I mean, it's not like you ever debate anyway. I don't know why I engaged in the first place.
Yeesh.

Oh...yes...your "discussion points". Instead of discussing the topic, you'd rather discuss whether Trump is a Republican or not.

Well, go ahead...but you'll do it without me.

Your protestations fly in the face of reality and your hyperbole is quite telling. It seems you don't want to admit the left's hypocrisy. I don't blame you.

When I saw your name in my notifications tab I expected that I might see links or anything at all to support your position. I was considerably disappointed.

Last edited:
Oh...yes...your "discussion points". Instead of discussing the topic, you'd rather discuss whether Trump is a Republican or not.

I believe the original question was who was further left, Clinton or Trump. I'm not sure the question was answered, or can be. It all depends on which Trump you're talking about.

Unless of course, you believe the silly notion that R = right and D = left.

Not what I said at all. I said Clinton was more conservative than Trump. If Republican equals conservative and Democrat equals liberal in your mind then yes, we have no discussion available to us.

The Donald is a class act.

In a bad way. Trump has exploited the legitimate fears and discontent that many Americans, especially the blue collar and middle classes, have about their existence. And most people will agree.
But Trump is just not the right person to have as president. He has not at all given any substantial policy statements on the economy, national security, immigration, etc. And when you have nothing to give along those lines, what is the solution? Why, blame the opposition. And sadly there are millions of low information voters who will swallow his propaganda without question. These are the dudes who do not think.

It is no less ****ed up to question Trump's religion(as you just did), than to question Clinton's.

Apparently my point flew past you. No worries.

Sounds like the average imyoda thread.........................................................................

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

Could be..........but most all of my posts are above average...........:peace

Trump questions Clinton’s religion | TheHill
Trump questions Clinton’s religion

Donald Trump questioned Hillary Clinton’s commitment to her Christian faith on Tuesday, saying that little is known about her spiritual life even though she’s been in the public eye for decades.

Speaking to a group of top social conservative evangelical Christian leaders at a gathering in New York City, Trump said, “we don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion.”

“Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there,” Trump said. “There's like nothing out there. It's going to be an extension of Obama but it's going to be worse, because with Obama you had your guard up. With Hillary you don't, and it's going to be worse.”

The meeting was closed to the press but E.W. Webb, a faith leader on hand for the event, posted video of the remarks.

How low can Trump get........

He of all people to question the Christian faith of someone............Who does he think he is?

And this from someone who has said he never has needed to ask God for forgiveness.......

Isn't that what the Devil said to God?

On the other hand, who would have suspected anyone would have thought that anyone could have thought that the Clintons had religion or allow for Gods beside themselves.

asshole.jpg

Donald poses with evangelical Christian leaders. On the wall behind him is a Playboy cover with him posing on the front.

People are so freaking stupid, they don't know when they are being exploited.

I bitched about it when the Pope went after Trump for his religion. This is no less ****ed up. Leave people's faith, what you think of it, what you think real people of that faith should be, leave all that out of the discussion. Totally low class move.

Trump pretended to be christian in order to get political points. The pope called him out on it. I don't really see how that's "****ed up".

When I saw your name in my notifications tab I expected that I might see links or anything at all to support your position. I was considerably disappointed.

shrug...

It works both ways, pot.

I find it amusing that the left will talk about how some right-wing politician isn't living up to their religious conviction, but when someone from the right hits them with the same tactics suddenly it's a bad thing to do.

If nothing else, Trump is exposing the left's hypocrisy for all to see.

What Trump is exposing is that he is a jackass.

Unfortunately..."a jackass" is what his supporters are looking for.

I hope they remain as enamored of him after he costs them what he will cost them in November.

Honestly...I think most Hillary voters will be prrrrroud of the fact that she uses religion as a vote tactic and nothing more.

How can you question this sincerity...

689933ec44ea5f5656821f610b67e0f51b1d506b.jpg

Trump pretended to be christian in order to get political points. The pope called him out on it. I don't really see how that's "****ed up".
I would agree. Neither of these two have a lived a life where participation in religion in anything more than public appearance.

Back
Top Bottom