• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump, Putin and David Duke

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Marriages made in heaven.

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

Trump has been blackballed by all major US banks.

2. Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin. Here's a good overview from The Washington Post with one morsel for illustration ...

Read both articles: After his bankruptcy and business failures roughly a decade ago Trump has had an increasingly difficult time finding sources of capital for new investments. As I noted above, Trump has been blackballed by all major US banks with the exception of Deutschbank, which is of course a foreign bank with a major US presence. He has steadied and rebuilt his financial empire with a heavy reliance on capital from Russia. At a minimum the Trump organization is receiving lots of investment capital from people close to Vladimir Putin.

That explains that. And this...
White Supremacist David Duke Announces US Senate Run With Praise for Donald Trump - ABC News

Well, it's just poetic.

Last edited:
The great white push-back has arrived.

Hillary, Soros, and Islam.

Stupid comparison. First off, Soros is a Jew. He's not going to be in bed with Islam.

Now Trump, he's definitely in bed with Putin.
This is one of a handful of developments that tipped me from seeing all this as just a part of Trump's larger shadiness to something more specific and ominous about the relationship between Putin and Trump. As TPM's Tierney Sneed explained in this article, one of the most enduring dynamics of GOP conventions (there's a comparable dynamic on the Dem side) is more mainstream nominees battling activists over the party platform, with activists trying to check all the hardline ideological boxes and the nominees trying to soften most or all of those edges. This is one thing that made the Trump convention very different. The Trump Camp was totally indifferent to the platform. So party activists were able to write one of the most conservative platforms in history. Not with Trump's backing but because he simply didn't care. With one big exception: Trump's team mobilized the nominee's traditional mix of cajoling and strong-arming on one point: changing the party platform on the assistance to Ukraine against Russian military operations in eastern Ukraine. ...

Add to this that his most conspicuous foreign policy statements track not only with Putin's positions but those in which Putin is most intensely interested. Aside from Ukraine, Trump's suggestion that the US and thus NATO might not come to the defense of NATO member states in the Baltics in the case of a Russian invasion is a case in point.

Republicans are backing a traitor. :lol:

Stupid comparison. First off, Soros is a Jew. He's not going to be in bed with Islam.

Now Trump, he's definitely in bed with Putin.

Republicans are backing a traitor. :lol:

Soros was a Jew in bed with the Nazis. Pretty much the same thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/07/21/trump-proves-hes-a-putin-lapdog/

...fueled concerns that there is some fishy connection between the Trump team and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

He said in the interview, “I don’t think we have the right to lecture [other countries]. Look at what is happening in our country.” This is pure left-wing anti-American bile. We are too disreputable, too corrupt to offer leadership to the world, says Trump — and the likes of Noam Chomsky.

And Righties love this guy. :lol:

Explains why he doesn't want big banks to receive a pass. I agree.

He was 15 when the Nazi's surrendered. How much help do you think he gave them? :lol: The stupidity on the Right knows no bounds.

He was 15 when the Nazi's surrendered. How much help do you think he gave them? :lol: The stupidity on the Right knows no bounds.

Plenty.

Born in 1930, George wasn't old enough to be in bed with Nazi's. Do you ever even bother to check stuff out before you babble?

Yeah, I heard on Hannity that at age-4, George helped Hitler come to power :roll:

But, I agree that there is plenty of stupidity on the Right.

So then it's ok for Trump? Or are you just desperately trying to deflect criticism away from the Holy One?

Born in 1930, George wasn't old enough to be in bed with Nazi's. Do you ever even bother to check stuff out before you babble?

It doesn't matter. It's nothing but a desperate deflection.

So then it's ok for Trump? Or are you just desperately trying to deflect criticism away from the Holy One?

Trump is not a Nazi. Hillarys policies are closer to Nazism than Trumps. She intends to disarm us and stifle free speech.

Trump is not a Nazi. Hillarys policies are closer to Nazism than Trumps. She intends to disarm us and stifle free speech.

So it's okay for Trump to be down with Putin because LIBERALS!

Not necessarily, but your accusation was really stupid.

Why didn't the Nazis kill him? I know a lot of Jewish children were gassed. He wasn't even in a camp.

Why didn't the Nazis kill him? I know a lot of Jewish children were gassed. He wasn't even in a camp.

You Righties really don't read up on your boogiemen do you? Sad.

He was 13 when the Nazis invaded Hungary.
Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:
The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[22]

Soros did not return to that job and went into hiding the next day. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along.[23] The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Early_life

Back
Top Bottom