• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump pushing another unproven COVID treatment. I guess he's off hydroxychloroquine.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump pushing new unproven COVID-19 cure urged by HUD'''s Carson: report - Business Insider

"Lindell told Axios that Trump "basically said: …'The FDA should be approving it,'" regarding oleandrin as a potential treatment for the coronavirus."

"The involvement of the Secretary of HUD and MyPillow.com in pushing a dubious product at the highest levels should give Americans no comfort at night about their health and safety during a raging pandemic," the official told Axios.

Of course we're dealing with multiple con men here so it could be that one con man is lying about what the other con man said.

But it's Trump and he's looking for anything to save his own ass so it's probably a pretty safe bet that he's pushing yet another unproven thing. And we've only had 15 COVID cases that will be zero soon so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

****, he's still cool with injecting lysol and sticking a flashlight up your ass, though, right? otherwise, boy, do i feel stupid.

Oleandrin?

That stuff is straight up lethal, how much longer are you President OrangeGlow cult followers going to support this lunatic?

Oleandrin?

That stuff is straight up lethal, how much longer are you President OrangeGlow cult followers going to support this lunatic?

It is an extract not the plant itself. Pretty plant though. Just one people get themselves in over their head having around.

****, he's still cool with injecting lysol and sticking a flashlight up your ass, though, right? otherwise, boy, do i feel stupid.

One of the dumbest lies the Communists told was that "Trump sez weze needs ta injectify Comet.."

The combination of rage and stupidity in the common Maoist democrat makes for a level of malignancy and dishonesty that is shocking to behold.

I mean - any Stalinist is welcome to post an EXACT QUOTE of the president and prove me wrong. Nah, the Commies just lie and slander - it's what they do...

Trump pushing new unproven COVID-19 cure urged by HUD'''s Carson: report - Business Insider

"Lindell told Axios that Trump "basically said: …'The FDA should be approving it,'" regarding oleandrin as a potential treatment for the coronavirus."

"The involvement of the Secretary of HUD and MyPillow.com in pushing a dubious product at the highest levels should give Americans no comfort at night about their health and safety during a raging pandemic," the official told Axios.

Of course we're dealing with multiple con men here so it could be that one con man is lying about what the other con man said.

But it's Trump and he's looking for anything to save his own ass so it's probably a pretty safe bet that he's pushing yet another unproven thing. And we've only had 15 COVID cases that will be zero soon so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Can any of the ChiCom democrats here tell me how Louie Gohmert is doing? I know he had Wuhan, did he recover?

Another scam, I've seen sleazy MLM folks pushing this garbage.

One of the dumbest lies the Communists told was that "Trump sez weze needs ta injectify Comet.."

yes, the President of the United States of American saying this during a Pandemic is really, well, Presidential...

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

Can any of the ChiCom democrats here tell me how Louie Gohmert is doing? I know he had Wuhan, did he recover?

not sure about him but there appears to be around 774,000 people who have died from COVID in right around 5 1/2 months.

The combination of rage and stupidity in the common Maoist democrat makes for a level of malignancy and dishonesty that is shocking to behold.

I mean - any Stalinist is welcome to post an EXACT QUOTE of the president and prove me wrong. Nah, the Commies just lie and slander - it's what they do...

i found a commie under my pillow. in a stunning plot twist at the end of the story, i found out that he was me.

except not. in Canada, Britain, or in most other first world nations, i'd barely even be a liberal. i could stand on a soapbox and scream my societal preferences, and they'd say "simmer down, nutter. we've had that since like 1950." right wingers need to actually study communism before accusing everyone of it.

i found a commie under my pillow. in a stunning plot twist at the end of the story, i found out that he was me.

but is it a Pillow Man pillow?

"The extract was promoted to the president during an Oval Office meeting in July, which involved Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Ben Carson, MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell and Andrew Whitney, an executive at Phoenix Biotechnology—a company that is developing and pushing the oleandrin product to the Trump administration."

Sounds legit.

but is it a Pillow Man pillow?

It's a People's Pillow. They make them at the same factory that makes Trabants. Ordered it in 1978. Just got it. The sawdust stuffing takes some getting used to.

It's a People's Pillow. They make them at the same factory that makes Trabants. Ordered it in 1978. Just got it. The sawdust stuffing takes some getting used to.

did the child laborers do the stitching? did they use cloth or old copies of our constitution?

Another scam, I've seen sleazy MLM folks pushing this garbage.

"Lindell has a financial stake in the company developing the oleandrin product, Phoenix Biotechnology." Quote from the article that pretty much says it all.........

did the child laborers do the stitching? did they use cloth or old copies of our constitution?

Nah, it was a middle aged guy who started on it when he was young and pretended to do something to it each day until he was allowed to go home. It was supposed to come in a cardboard box, but the cardboard was repurposed as a Trabant quarter panel.

yes, the President of the United States of American saying this during a Pandemic is really, well, Presidential...

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

That democrats lie about this is astounding. Even after being repeatedly corrected the Communists continue to lie.

Notice how in the quote there is nothing about injecting cleaners - yet the Stalinists still lie, and lie, and lie.

Oh, and what the President actually said is true - despite what the hate filled Maoists spew;

Narrow-Spectrum UV Light May Reduce Surgical Infections | Columbia University Irving Medical Center

That democrats lie about this is astounding. Even after being repeatedly corrected the Communists continue to lie.

Notice how in the quote there is nothing about injecting cleaners - yet the Stalinists still lie, and lie, and lie.

Oh, and what the President actually said is true - despite what the hate filled Maoists spew;

Narrow-Spectrum UV Light May Reduce Surgical Infections | Columbia University Irving Medical Center

SoulDies-f7a9.gif

not sure about him but there appears to be around 774,000 people who have died from COVID in right around 5 1/2 months.

Isn't that convenient.

{He tested negative for the virus and positive for the coronavirus antibodies this week. Gohmert said that he will donate plasma “as often as I am allowed” to help others recover from the virus.

Gohmert, who turns 67 next week, told the Washington Examiner he believes his recovery was aided by the use of vitamin supplements and hydroxychloroquine, the drug touted by Trump and some medical doctors that is not endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration for use in treating the coronavirus.

“I had a couple of bad days, but I started taking hydroxychloroquine, [Zithromax], and zinc, along with vitamins D3 and C," he said. "And I took a steroid nebulizer for a few days to help coat the alveoli in the lungs and protect them somewhat from the COVID virus attack.”

He added, “I feel sorry for patients whose doctors are not even allowed to consider the hydroxychloroquine regimen. That’s a real shame.”}

Louie Gohmert is COVID-19-free, and he credits hydroxychloroquine

How many people are being killed by the Tech Nazis and the lying scum democrats?

We need a class action lawsuit against Twitter and Fascistbook by the survivors of family members who died due to the suppression of medical science for political gain.

except not. in Canada, Britain, or in most other first world nations, i'd barely even be a liberal. i could stand on a soapbox and scream my societal preferences, and they'd say "simmer down, nutter. we've had that since like 1950." right wingers need to actually study communism before accusing everyone of it.

No ****? :lamo

Isn't that convenient.

{He tested negative for the virus and positive for the coronavirus antibodies this week. Gohmert said that he will donate plasma “as often as I am allowed” to help others recover from the virus.

Gohmert, who turns 67 next week, told the Washington Examiner he believes his recovery was aided by the use of vitamin supplements and hydroxychloroquine, the drug touted by Trump and some medical doctors that is not endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration for use in treating the coronavirus.

“I had a couple of bad days, but I started taking hydroxychloroquine, [Zithromax], and zinc, along with vitamins D3 and C," he said. "And I took a steroid nebulizer for a few days to help coat the alveoli in the lungs and protect them somewhat from the COVID virus attack.”

He added, “I feel sorry for patients whose doctors are not even allowed to consider the hydroxychloroquine regimen. That’s a real shame.”}

Louie Gohmert is COVID-19-free, and he credits hydroxychloroquine

How many people are being killed by the Tech Nazis and the lying scum democrats?

We need a class action lawsuit against Twitter and Fascistbook by the survivors of family members who died due to the suppression of medical science for political gain.

herman-cain-rally-ht-jt-200730_1596123583011_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

It’s funny because the media (including Fox News) are putting into the COVID death numbers of people who, while having COVID, actually died of something else (like cancer). The COVID death numbers are actually artificially inflated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Potentate Obamugabe attend his funeral?

Oh, that's right - a funeral wasn't allowed for the great Herman Cain - not a party member and black lives don't matter to democrats, unless they are party members.

Did Potentate Obamugabe attend his funeral?

Oh, that's right - a funeral wasn't allowed for the great Herman Cain - not a party member and black lives don't matter to democrats, unless they are party members.

this guy also didn't attend the funeral...

John McDaniel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom